Hot Maid n' Hot-Headeds

Start from the beginning

Sighing, you head to your room, passing the forbidden library as the unusual shifting of papers filled the eerily silence that lingers around you.

That stopped you, curiosity filling your inner self as your toes back away a few steps, you found your hands twisting the doorknob.

Slowly, you open the door.

.

. .

you see Nightmare.

. . .

. .

.

it surprised you, seeing him right now with his unexpected comeback.

He seems to hear the knob click because his eyelights roam around, stopping with you.

"what do you want?"

You look away oddly, "I uhh, checked to see anyone was here."

He nods, getting a new paper on his desk. "is that so?"

Nodding, you look at him, who's already busy on the paper he newly got.

Your lips quivered when the words left your mouth, "Do you mind if I stay a bit?"

Not expecting the answer and expects for you to cast away, he eyes you cautiously. "'m guessin' somethin'  happen'd? hm?"

"Err. . . kinda." You say, resting your body on the sofa, the one where you healed Cross' battled up body.

"kinda?"

Never in a hundred years did you know you would be open with him, especially with the subject at hand.

Crossing your arms, you look away, embarrassed than uncomfortable. "They got mad to a. . . small scene."

You steal a glance at him, he sighs as he lowered the paper and eyes you, you quickly look away.

"try me." He says, feeling deep emotions in you as he warily shrugs.

You close your eyes, resting your head on the sofa. "Well, me and the others got into a fight, it involves the night with Dust somehow."

He whistles, rising a bonebrow. "what? is dust your—?"

"—No!" You cut him off, heat in your cheeks. He laughs at your reaction. "They were sick and. . . I feel responsible."

"i know."

You stop in your sentence, locking gaze with him. "You do? Why didn't you stayed?"

. . .

. .

.

"continue." He asks, avoiding your question as you nod, you saw him sigh in relief.

"So, Me and Dust cuddled and slept in the same bed for a night." You continued.

It seems to get his attention, his brows were furrowed at your words. "huh, unexpected."

"Cross added some features that weren't even true when he saw us, so it angered the others more!"

You hear him laugh at your words, it made you frown. He says, "normal cross."