"Actually" Y/n interjected, putting her hands on her hips, "you, dumped them onto me then"
She gave the boys a dirty look, her gaze lingering on Lloyd who laughed nervously before she huffed and walked out.

Kai watched her retreating figure before looking back at the blonde haired teen,
"You're right, Lloyd. We need to settle this like men. With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp! Okay, on three! One, two, three!"

The boys each put out a hand, four of them laying paper whilst Lloyd loses by putting down rock, earning whoops from the others.

"Haha, paper beats rock!"
Jay exclaimed, as Lloyd groaned in frustration. "How does paper beat rock?? I always have to do the dirty work"

You mean we have to do the dirty work, get your ass up here.

Fine fine, stop complaining.

Lloyd sighed once again as he listened to Y/n start nagging him whilst she started with brushing the Ultra dragon's teeth.

Eventually, he dragged himself outside to jump to the roof that the dragon was on, where he was handed the materials needed to clean up after the dragon.

"Hey, having a pet Dragon requires a lot of responsibility" Cole told him as he and the others followed him up.

Jay nodded,
"Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?"

Lloyd shook his head, looking down sadly,
"I don't remember my mother. She abandoned me when I was really young"

Y/n bit her lip as she felt his sadness embedding itself into her as well.
"Whilst I was in an orphanage my whole childhood, Lloyd was at Darkley's. Neither of us remember our parents much, we spent almost our whole lives in a boarding school"
She looked over her shoulder to them all, smiling sadly as she made eye contact with Lloyd.

It's okay though, you have me and the others, we're a family now

Lloyd's forest green eyes looked a little more hopeful and happier as they looked into hers, and even more so after her words of reassurance.

"Yeah, you're right"
He smiled at her, before looking at the others who just looked confused as they looked between them.

"Yeah, we don't really know what you're both saying if you communicate through your minds so please just voice your thoughts"
Jay sighed as he looked at them.

"Oh yeah, hehe, sorry"
Lloyd apologised bashfully as he looked at them.
I'm not telling them I think that Cole's eyebrows look like fuzzy caterpillars

You won't but I will
Turning back to brush Rocky's teeth, a smirk grew across Y/n's face as she spoke up.
"Lloyd thinks that Cole's eyebrows look like caterpillars"

"WHAT ?!"

Before Cole could grab Lloyd, who was ready to hide behind the dragon, Nya walked up onto the roof, waving an arm.
"Hey, I have a mission for you guys. It's the Museum of Ninjago! They've asked for you guys! Something really strange has happened."
She informed them as she got to them all.

Kai tilted his head, confused,
"What?"

Nya sighed, her face looking both bewildered and slightly shocked,
"You're gonna have to see it to believe it"