New Story

Hey guys! I made another book, but instead of a jessa fanfic, it is a sway fanfic. Every member of Sway will have their own book in this series, and the first one is Blake Gray!

If you guys are interested, you can read on to find out what the story is about...

In Return For - 

As part of the university fraternity 'SWAY', Blake isn't new to getting the attention from all the girls all over and off campus

As part of the university fraternity 'SWAY', Blake isn't new to getting the attention from all the girls all over and off campus. But when one girl doesn't want him, will he go out of his way to make her like him?

Brynn Kelsey is a simple girl that has only two things on her radar:a. get good gradesb. graduate from UCLA to get strong/good paying job

But what she doesn't have on her radar is Blake Gray. What Brynn doesn't realize is that when a girl rejects a member of Sway, not only is she considered mental, people believe that she lost her one chance of a night to remember... with Blake Gray.

But Blake isn't known to give up that easy. He uses all excuses he has in his hat to make sure she stays, and one is their deal.

Brynn has to tutor Blake so he can pass with good grades in order to play on the football team, in return for him to show her how to live her life to the fullest.

But will Blake see what.. or who he is missing along the way.

Read on to find out...

In Return For

I hope you guys enjoy and read it!! You can find it on my profile or if you search 'In Return For'