| 47 |

••a/n••
Hey guys! So I'm really sorry for not updating for a while, but I just couldn't find the time apart from studying, sleeping, or binging.

So I'm sorry, but I hope you enjoy this chapter... even though I kinda have 'writers block' as people call it.

Anyway enjoy ;)
-
-
-
-
-
-
JOSH AND I had been here for a week and had two more days left because he had to get back to work.

These past days have been some of the best in my life. Spending all the days with Josh, and no work or family drama getting in between.

Part of wanted to yank my hair out because of how stupid I was saying no to Josh back in high school.

Actually not part of me, all of me. I was stupid for not ever going out with him, and I feel dumb as hell.

But now, we are together, and married. So nothing could really beat that, could it?

Today, we are planning on staying in our hotel room because the past week we have been going everywhere in this beautiful honeymoon location, and now we are really tired.

I put on Josh's shirt over my swimsuit, and walk out the bathroom, to see Josh there waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod with a smile.
We walked to a large, beautiful pool that was right outside of our building complex in the hotel.

We swam for a while, tanned for a while, talked for a while, and went back to eat.

Second last day check ✔️

We went to sleep a little early because our last day, he had a surprised planned and said I would need energy.

So rest assured, I listened and went to sleep. I woke up the next day and he told me to get ready, to which I complied by putting on a pretty summer dress.

He told me to stick with running shoes, so I put on my gifted Reebok's from Josh and we left to go to the 'surprise'.

We soon got out of the car, and started a journey of a lot of walking. It was uphill so I was tired— scratch that, very tired.

Josh carried me for the last bit but then we finally made it. In front of me was the largest hot air balloons I've ever seen.

I smiled at the sight and kissed Josh immediately, loving how we would spend our last day here in paradise.

I could only imagine how beautiful the view of this place would be from up there, with such a height, but now I was going to experience it.. with him.

We climbed on and I held on to Josh when they took of the chord that attached the balloon to the ground.

Little by little, we made our way up, till finally, we were above everything. I was scared, to say the least, but enjoying every moment.

"Oh my god," I shrieked. Josh smiled and looked around as well, but his eyes set on me. "View is beautiful." He says.

I slap him on his shoulder, "Shut up, look at that," I say pointing.

The scenery was small— but gorgeous. The air was no too fast, just right.

Oh no do I sound like goldilocks? I don't care, I enjoyed this way to much.

I smiled to turn at him after I gazed at the view ahead of me. "I love you, thank you for bringing me here," I say going in my tip toes to hug him.

He hugs back by putting his arms on my lower back. "Of course, this place has such a good view up here," he says smiling.

"No I meant, here in Malaysia. I only mentioned that place once, in high school, for a geo project. And you remembered," I say.

"Of course I remembered." He says smiling and kisses me.

A while after that, just staying up in the air, we had to go back home. Not the hotel, it was time to go home.

We would be leaving soon, and I didn't want to.

We went back to the hotel room and packed everything, we were taking his private jet early morning tomorrow, so made sure to be ready really quick.

I changed into his shirt as he just kept some shorts on. And then we drifted off to sleep.

Last day check ✔️

When I wake up the next morning, we have a quick breakfast ordered to our room and finally say goodbye.

Josh might think I was being dramatic, but this place was beautiful, my goodbye had to be something grand.

We finally got on the jet and he sat beside me. He pulled me by my waist from his lap, and leaned onto my shoulder.

"How was our honeymoon, wife," he says smiling as he kisses me slowly and softly on my lips.

"Better than I could've imagined," I say smiling and he nods.

"Do you think we can come here again sometime?" I ask grinning.

"Ness, we just left twenty minutes ago," he says laughing.

"I know, but it was amazing," I say in a kiddy voice.

"I know, and of course we'll come back," he says intertwining or fingers together.

"You know it seems to me you like the place better than me," he says with a pout on his face.

"Since when have you become so smart?!" I shriek sarcastically and he groans annoyed.

I lay on his chest and drift off to sleep since we didn't get much sleep last night.

When I wake up, we had landed and started walking out, we were back home.

As much as I missed Malaysia already, I was ready to continue my life here, with Josh.

"I love you, baby, nothing will ever change that," he says plastering me with kisses from my forehead to cheeks.

"I love you, nothing will change that," I smile and he has the largest smile on his face I've ever seen.

The End

••a/n••
It's over💔and this is where my Wattpad career ends😭😂

I hadn't updated in so long because I knew it would be the end so I'm sorry for making you wait this long.

Thank you all for reading, it means the world to me that you guys stuck with it❤️sorry it had to come to an end.

But thanks for all the votes! For everything.

Someone asked me if I could post chapters from there future every once in a while... and who knows🤔maybe I will!

Anyway, thank you all! For everything. All the sweet comments. All the rage comments. Everything that made me laugh.

Luv ya ;)
         ~ dwightkshrutefr