| 33 |

DINNER WENT BY quickly and just the usual. Small jokes and so on. Then out of no where, Josh said we had to leave early. "Sorry business meeting stuff," he said to the family and my heart sank.

The one time I got to spend time with the Josh I missed from the past, he has work. He takes me to the car and starts it immediately. Where were we going?

We were driving so fast that I was scared yet very thrilled. I didn't know where we were going but Josh seemed as though I would like it, so I was beyond excited.

We finally arrived and Josh held the door for me and I took his hand which was out waiting for me to hold it.

He smiled at me then brought something from his pocket. It was a blindfold. He placed it on my eyes and I was growing full of anticipation to see what he was about to show me.

I grabbed onto his arm as he led the way and he put his hands on my shoulder. He leaned closer and his breath touched my bear neck. "You can remove it now," He whispers and I comply.

I open my eyes and take a moment to get in everything I saw.

It was beautiful garden with golden fairy lights brightening the place up, there was a colorful fountain in the middle with roses all around it and beside it, was a small table for two.

The table was equipped with ice-cream fountains, brownies, cake, cupcakes, pastries, shakes, almost everything I ever loved. My eyes grew larger at everything I saw, then I noticed something even better.

A pathway was made for me to step on with roses and it led to the table I saw. There was no one there, and the place was booked just for the two of us.

Did he do this? All for me? Because I couldn't contain my happiness. It all felt so amazing.

He bend down and

He took off my heels and held onto them and stuck his elbow out. I quickly latched on this arm as we walked down the pathway made of roses. It felt so soft and I felt so good being here with him.

He extended a chair for me to take a seat on and then went to his and smiled to me. "Dig in," he says.

I smile and look at all my options. He hands me a skewer with a strawberry on it and I take it. We both dip it into the chocolate fountain in front of us and he extends his skewer.

"Cheers," he says and I clink my skewer with his.

"Cheers," I say.

Our strawberries deploy chocolate everywhere and both of us break into laughter looking at the mess we made. As we continued to eat the delicious sweets, he did some motion with his finger that I didn't understand. Soon after that, thousands and thousands of rose petals fell over our heads and came down beautifully.

I was gazing at it in awe. It was so beautiful.

A couple must've landed on my head because he removed them and he cleaned the chocolate off my face with a napkin. I blushed and he smiled noticing. After finishing eating up, he took my hand and led me behind the fountain.

On the other side was a projector and he turned it on. It went off and deployed the name of the movie.

Princess Diaries.

My mood immediately fell and he took my hand.

"Last time we were about to watch this movie, shit went down, and I'm not letting that happen. I still haven't watched this movie and will only watch it with you, I promised myself that. And after tonight, when this movie is brought up, your face wouldn't drop thinking of that memory like it just did, you will be happy thinking of this one. So what do you say? Will you watch it with me?" He asks with vulnerability in his eyes.

Did he really think I would say no? Because I am NOT ever planning on doing that.

"Lets watch," I say happily.

We finished watching the movie and I realized it was the best time I ever had in my life. Not my best time with Josh, my best time spend ever.

As I was getting up, he held my arm back.

"You didn't really think I would watch the first one without the second did you?" he says smiling.

My smile widens. I thought he might've wanted to call it a night. But I was glad he didn't. I never wanted this night to end.

As soon as the second one started, he groaned and I looked at him confused.

"I remember you spoiling it last time, saying Michael wasn't here," he says acting like a toddler who just got cut off from his ice cream.

"You still remember that?" I ask shocked.

"I remember every memory with you,"

••a/n••

AYO I FELT SO GOOD THAT I WANTED TO MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL. SO ENJOY!!!

also whoever comments "Jessa Date Night" on this first, will have my next chapter dedicated to them, because I saw someone do it and thought you all definitely deserve that for being the best. So comment and I'll dedicate it to you.

two chapters in one day? Who the hell am I?

Vote. Comment. Follow.

luv ya ;)
-dwightkshrutefr