| 36 |

—————-
This chapter is dedicated to SuriyahJohn.. thank you for commenting and reading! Have a nice day luv ;)
—————-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"YOU TWO WHAT!" Jenna yells.

"Calm down," I say laughing.

"It's about time you two date!" She says.

"I'm married," I say and she rolls my eyes.

"And you kissed?!" She shrieks as she jumps.

"Not just once," I whispered.

"More than once?!" She says excitedly.

"Yeah.." I say hesitantly.

"OK WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR!" She yells grabbing my hands.

"Let's go to the store!" She yells.

"It's casual, I have casual outfits at home," I say.

Jenna rolls her eyes and drags me to her car.

"Where to?" I ask.

"Your place.. to dress you up!" She speaks and and starts driving.

Soon we reach my place and I see Josh talking to Alex in the pool. We quickly sneak past them without catching their attention, but suddenly Jen knocks over a pot.

"Shit! I'm sorry," she says and tries walking to my room.

I clean up the mess and see Josh looking at me through the glass window and smirks. Shit! He can't smirk like that! Ugh!

I run up and see him laughing at my nervous state. As I enter my room, Jenna is there running her hands through my closet.

"Ok, I found some things, oh I found it, this.. this is it!" She squeals point to my bed.

She pointed to a pair of blue off coloured jeans with a black belt over them. They were not skinny from the bottom, so she paired them with white airforce one's. She matched it with a black simple long sleeved shirt with a soft, fuzzy jacket. Finally came a simple gold necklace that Lucas once gave me for my birthday.
-
-
-
NESSA'S outfit

---Jenna did my hair with a messy low bun with a braid in it

-
-
-
Jenna did my hair with a messy low bun with a braid in it. With that, she insisted on doing my makeup, which I made sure was simple.

Soon, Josh have me a text and I went downstairs. I walked down to see him waiting by the stairs in a black and white striped sweater.

His hair was messy but he ran his hands through it. His sleeves were rolled up as he wore his watch.
-
-
-
JOSH'S outfit

 ---JOSH'S outfit