Signed Contract

AMERICA'S REFERENCE (?) ARTWORK IS POSTED ON THE FIRST CHAPTER.

I JUST MADE ONE A FEW MINS AGO SO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT TO

That's all now enjoy the chapter

---------------------

"America you got an offer for a live show sort of game show thing, I'm not sure about the details but I already scheduled a meeting with them to discuss about it," America's manager explained.

America scrolled through his phone, "oh is that so?"

She flipped through the papers on her clipboard, "what's with that reaction? Anyways I think you should accept, it's rare for you to get offers nowadays due to the rumors so this is a good opportunity!"

Just before America answered, a memory came bubbling up. After the photoshoot the other day he was talking with Russia again.

The Russian sighed, "Can you hear me out?"

America raised an eyebrow and shifted his gaze over to the taller male, "okay shoot."

"Don't take any offers for game shows or interviews, only take offers for movies from big companies okay?"

"Why so sudden?"

"Just promise me okay?"

"Okay okay I'll try not to."

America remember his promise but then again what his manager suggested wasn't wrong either.

After an internal battle with himself he sighed, "okay I'll go to the meeting and hear them out."

His manager smiled and turned back to her stack of papers.

The day of the meeting came and America is now sitting in a room with the director of the show. He slid over a stack of papers towards the American.

America picked it up and flipped through it really quickly, "I see, so we're supposed to stay at a place for five days and do some challenges there... I guess it doesn't seem that complicated."

The director smiled, "yes yes, of course the vehicle to the designated area where you'll stay with your fellow challengers will be provided, along with your daily living needs."

"Okay then I'll accept the offer."

"That's a very good choice, now please sign this contract concerning your participation in the show." He slid over another piece of paper and a pen.

America skimmed through the terms and Info at a quick pace and signed the contract in the end.

"By the way, you mentioned something about other challengers, may I ask who they are?"

The director lightly touched his chin, "hm there will be around 10 people, out of all of them the ones you may know the names of are, Singapore, Germany, Poland, Russia and China."

America flinched when he heard Russia's name, 'well shit now he'll know I broke our promise...' an unknown sense of excitement also suddenly erupted within him.

"And the rest are infamous names you probably don't know about, after all, our shows are newbie friendly so any new actors or actresses are allowed on."

"I see thanks for telling me, and thanks for inviting me despite my current bad reputation, I'll leave now goodbye." America stood up and left the room without another word.

He walked down the hallway and unexpectedly bumped into someone. "Oh America? What a coincidence." A familiar accent spoke.

America lifted his head, "Hey China I haven't seen you in a long time what are you doing here?"