Dinner Date

TW : two whipped morons lol

They both sat at the backseat of the car, but said nothing. America would occasionally glance at the man next to him, if their eyes met then they would both give each other a smile then turn to face the windows again.

Russia's manager seemed to want to liven things up a little so he turned the radio on. The radio was merely playing the famous songs of the past few years.

Then one of America's songs played. Indeed a huge chunk of his songs were big hits so it was natural for a radio station to play his songs.

"Do you mind switching stations? It's a bit embarrassing listening to my own voice." America chuckled and requested. The manager understood the embarrassment and reached out to change the station.

Then Russia cut in, "I want to listen, I think your voice is amazing." He said nonchalantly and rested his chin on his palm, sending America a smirk.

America glared at him, but then Russia spoke up again. "But I do feel embarrassed when people watch my movies in front of me, I'll just listen to it when I'm alone."

The manager felt a little confused going back and forth so in the end he just changed it.

On the bright side, the stuffy air has been lifted and America decided to engage in a conversation with him.

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," Russia raised an eyebrow. "You could be kidnapping me for all I know." America scoffed then chuckled in a joking manner.

Russia pretended to sound hurt, "you don't trust me that much?"

America didn't answer and just continued to stare out the window with a smile plastered on his face.

Soon they arrived at what seemed like a very stylish and modern apartment. It has a different vibe to what America's apartment had.

America's apartment seemed cozy and warm while this one seemed like where the elite of the elite lived.

"Your place?" He raised an eyebrow. Russia turned to him and smiled as they walked through the front door. "Yeah," the Russian replied simply.

They took the elevator up, Russia's long and slender fingers lightly pressed the top button. "Woah damn your place is on the top floor? Is it not expensive?"

Russia merely shrugged.

When they entered the room, America stared for a few seconds. It's not like he's never seen such a fancy place, truth to be told he actually had a few penthouses as well.

It's just that America never visited his place, he remembered he pestered the Russian to show America his place but Russia ignored his requests.

After years he's finally abled to visit. The American was quite excited. "Do you mind if I look around?"

The Russian could see the excitement in his eyes, America didn't even try to hide it. "Go ahead, I'll do something in the meantime."

He walked around examining the place, it was mostly consisted of monochrome colors like black, white and grey. America sat on the living room couch, there was a large tv and a grand piano in this room.

"Do you play the piano?"

Russia relied from the other room, "A little, you can play on it anytime if you want to, treat my place as your own."

America thought about it for a second and decided not to. Then his gaze shifted to the balcony, there was a glass wall separating the living room and the balcony. There was also a pool there on the balcony.