°17

soft hands were resting on his forehead, a warm cloth on it to reduce the fever.

jaehyun kept his eyes closed and pretended to sleep (he didn't wanna reveal the real reason cause apparently he's a coward and a scaredy cat and it's embarrassing, but since the author loves you clowns, she's gonna expose him.)

he was fake snoring, failing at it each and every person, and almost wanted to bang his head somewhere hard due to embarrassment when doyoung sighed and exposed him.

"stop that. i know you're not actually asleep."

jaehyun couldn't help but peek a little from the covers, a small pout on his face.

his lips broke out into a wide dimpled smile, when doyoung smiled at his antics too.

he kept on staring at him, one which didn't go unnoticed by the angel.

"what?"

"i'm hungry."

"i just made you hot soup."

"for ramen."

"no. no. no. you're sick. you're not supposed to eat that right now. it would do nothing to bring down the fever."

"please?"

"no."

"pretty please?"

he mustered up puppy eyes with great difficulty, because he's never done that before.

it was a little awkward, but he wiggled around excitedly in bed like a baby when doyoung finally gave in with an annoyed huff and exited the room.

oh god kim doyoung!

the things i do for you.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
🖤