°15

"do you have any idea how worried i was?! you didn't pick up my calls, you didn't see my messages! you just ignored the fact that i'm still here! and-"

jaehyun said nothing, but instead opted to let doyoung scold the fuck out of him, his eyes getting teary again.

"i'm sorry doyoung."

the boy whispered, causing the elder to look at him with eyes full of fear and concern.

he sighed, bend his head down and proceeded to go into his own room, when he was enveloped in a warm and melt worthy hug.

"will you ever understand how worried i was jae? you just can't leave me like that."

he broke out into a sob, not able to conceal his feeling anymore, and jaehyun snaked his own arms around doyoung's slim waist, tightening his hold like doyoung is to slip away from him.

"it hurts. it hurts so much doyoung."

"what hurts jaehyun?"

"my heart. it just pains so much."

"shh jae. everything's fine. i'm right here."

they slowly made their way to the couch, still in each other's arms, never letting go.

jaehyun didn't say anything, but just enjoyed the warmth and comfort of doyoung's presence, something taeyong can never give him.

"i can't wait anymore."

he whispered to himself, hoping doyoung won't catch it, and fortunately he didn't.

but i'll wait for you.

did he like taeyong anymore?

and would he wait for him?

no and no.

did he like doyoung and would he wait for him?

yes and yes.

jung jaehyun had feelings for his guardian angel kim doyoung, and nothing or no one is going to change that.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
🖤