°8

he had never been this awake. or never thought this hard.

doyoung was here to find his soulmate. and he thinks taeyong is the one.

it was 1 in morning but obviously he couldn't sleep. his mind kept drifting back to doyoung's expression when he said that he's here to put his life back.

determined, caring and demanding at the same time.

"oh god why am i thinking about that stone faced guy?"

excuse me. i am not a stone faced guy.

"what the hell?!"

i can read your thoughts you dumb shit!

"oh come on! there's something called privacy!"

not for me though.

"shut up bunny!"

bunny?! oh it's on bitch.

doyoung chuckled menacingly at which jaehyun turned and screamed into the pillow before trying to sleep.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

jaehyun looked suspicious. and doyoung was the cause of it of course.

he made breakfast for the younger, which was perfectly edible, like he assured.

but, i mean, it's doyoung!

"come on eat up! i still have to set you up with taeyong!"

"set me up?! set us up?!"

"yes romeo. you're accidentally meeting him today. you're gonna talk, become friends and then ask his number. you start talking more, start liking each other, then fall in love, marry each other and then boom! a bab-"

"woah! what the hell?! i don't even know where he works or what he do-"

"he volunteers at the library on weekends and is a cafe owner on work days. now. eat."

he just shoved a piece of bread into jaehyun's mouth, at which the latter could only smile softly at the elder's nagging.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"hyung."

"no."

"hyung~"

"don't you dare hyung me now."

"bu-but-"

"no buts. he's right there. go and talk with him."

"what if he thinks i'm creepy? like what if he hates me at first?"

"i don't blame him though."

"wow thanks for that confidence boost."

jaehyun sassily answered before his shoulders dropped down and he but his lips nervously.

his eyes widened when the elder took ahold of his shoulders, cornered him into a bookshelf and intently looked into his eyes.

"what the fu-"