°13

"jaehyun. i'm sorry. i really am. i didn't mean to ditch you on our date."

jaehyun sighed and looked at the man seated beside him on the metal bench.

it was evening, and they were in the park, jaehyun's view blank before him.

his star.

it wasn't there.

and it was one of the reasons why he wasn't concentrating on taeyong or his words.

"what happened really? why can't you tell me?"

taeyong looked taken aback, maybe even a little angry at jaehyun's question.

"jaehyun. it's my personal problem, regarding me. i just can't share it like that. i need a little time."

jaehyun sighed at the last sentence.

"how much time do you need tae?"

"what do you mean?"

"what i mean is i've waited 4 months. 4 months and you still don't trust me. you still don't pick up my calls. you ignore my texts. and you don't look at me like i look at you."

he finished of with a heavy and deep breath, averting his gaze away from taeyong's surprised face.

"jaehyun. i'm sorry, but i need time. i've gotten my heart broken so many times, built my walls up so many times only for people to come inside and ruin my whole life. i can't let that happen to me again."

he was never this angry. fuming, he got up from the bench and walked away, ignoring taeyong's calls.

while his feet were carrying him back to his home, there he was again.

crossing his mind for a split second, but making his heart beat fast for the whole next hour.

his porcelain like skin, his gummy smile and his lips.

his lips.

oh god kim doyoung! you're making me so fucking crazy!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
🖤