Chapter 20 - Harmony

Start from the beginning

"The fact that I hate you still doesn't change." She stated like a child making me smile.

"I know. And I even love that hate of yours."

"I want to irritate you and you are smiling." She said irritatedly as she broke the hug.

"Why do you want to irritate me?" I asked confused.

"Because you make me go through so much." She turned around to leave but I didn't want that.
So I just snaked my hand around her waist and bought her closer to me. Now her back touched my front and I heard her breath hitch as soon as my hand made a contact with her skin. Her chest heaved up and down due to shyness and nervousness. I smiled realizing the effect I have on her.

I suddenly felt the need to be very close to her, in every way possible. I parted her long hair on her one shoulder and kissed her neck. If not because of my hold on her, she would've fallen down the very moment. Her head now bent backwards as she completely surrendered to me. Her whole body weight was rested on me.

"After so long, it's me, you, the moon and the stars. The perfect night to stay together since we didn't spend any of our nights like this. And you are going away." I whispered in her ear in an accusing tone.
She didn't say anything as she gripped my hand tightly that was on her waist, probably due to my hot breath on her ear.

"What happened? Cat got your tongue princess?" I again whispered in her ear. We both were feeling warm as the rain didn't help much.

"I....umm..who's..who's fault..is that?" She stuttered with great difficulty.

"Hmm, probably mine. So I'll have to payback. Right?" I again asked her. She hummed in response.

Before she could realise what was happening, I spun her around in a lightening speed and crashed my lips on her. Her eyes widened as she was too shocked to react. After a few seconds when she realized what happened, she responded. The kiss was not like before, it was more fierce, more intense and more needy. Since our last kiss, I've been craving for her sweet lips and alas, I got a chance.

There was no obscenity, it was a pure and a soulful feeling. Both of us,under the night sky with the moon and stars again witnessing our love with a little drizzling making it a perfect and surreal moment.

After I don't know how long we parted as our lungs burnt in the need of oxygen. I didn't give her a chance to catch her breath as I kissed the way down to her neck. Her nails dug into my back and I held her firmly by her waist. I could practically feel her biting her lip.
I rested my forehead on hers to realize that we are together, to realize that we've overcome our obstacles, our doubts.

All we could hear was the sound of the raindrops, the wind and our breaths.
She was too shy to meet my eyes.

"Open your eyes love. Look at me." She didn't.

"I want to look at your pretty eyes love." I whispered while caressing her tomato red cheeks. But she didn't open her eyes.

Sighing, I left her and turned around to leave. Probably she needed more time.
When I turned around, I felt a tug at my wrist. I turned to see her looking at me with longing and vulnerability in her eyes.

She shook her head and said, "Please don't go."

"Stop me." I said. And what she did was unexpected. She came closer to me with calculated steps and kissed my nape making me grab her waist with one hand and other one went to touch her bare back. She kissed up towards the junction of my neck and face. She raised on her toes and kissed my cheek.
"Don't go please." she whispered again and kissed the corner of my lips.