Kirishima x Bakugo (Kiribaku)

Kirshima huffed as he walked into the shared apartment of him and his boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo. He'd just finished up with hero work and was completely drained - sore muscles, a pounding headache, and starved both of food and cuddles.

As he tossed his boots aside and tugged off parts of his uniform, scuffed and dirty, he took notice of the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Licking his lips, he set his items aside and walked into the kitchen, a smile gracing his face as he saw his boyfriend cooking with a peaceful expression on his face. His ruby hues set on the vegetables he was cutting, lips pressed into a concentrated line, eyebrows relaxed instead of in their usual scowl.

It was a wonder how he didn't already have wrinkles with how often he had that angry expression on his face.

" Hey babe! " Kirishima chirped, walking up behind Bakugo and wrapping his arms around his waist. He only received a hum in response, but he was patient knowing he would receive his well-deserved kisses in a moment.

And he did. Setting the cutting board aside Katsuki twisted in his arms to cup his cheeks and press a chaste kiss to his lips. Eijiro leaned in the moment he pulled back, pressing more kisses more eagerly, a smile on his face.

" babe, fuck, calm down. " Katsuki snorted, pushing him back with his hand, " you smell like shit. If you expect more kisses get your ass upstairs and take a shower. " Kirishima let out a whine, burying his face into the crook of his shoulder and fluttering kisses there.

" promise? "

" Yes I fucking promise. Now go! You're gonna make me burn something and you'll end up without dinner. "

Kirishima happily made his way up, showering and dressing himself into just sweatpants before making his way back downstairs, dinner set up at the table for him and his boyfriend waiting patiently across from his seat.

" can I get kisses now? "

" after dinner. Eat. " The red haired male pouted but obeyed, sitting in his seat and chirping 'itadakimasu' before delving in. It never failed to amaze him just how amazing of a cook Bakugo was. If Kirishima has been paying attention he'd see the fond smile and loving gaze the other had before he began to eat himself.

Kirshima snatched up their plates when they were finished, pressing a deep kiss against Bakugo's lips before slipping into the kitchen to clean up. Now his boyfriends arms were around his waist and his lips pressing kisses against his exposed skin, a quiet sigh passing his lips.

" what do you feel like tonight babe? " Kirishima leaned back a bit, humming before replying.

" cuddles are fine tonight .. I'm absolutely exhausted. " he smiled back at him, drying off his hands but not moving from his spot.

" I can feel. Your back is all tense. " Katsuki muttered, his thumbs pressing into his back to work out some of the knots. Kirshima sighed quietly, melting under the touch as his eyes fluttered shut.

" bed? "

" yeah. "

They made their way upstairs, laying down and tangling their limbs with one another as they exchanged kisses and little rambles on their day, Bakugo much more enthusiastic about his victories of the day, as well as planning what to do when they both happened to have a day off from work. It was rare they did, but they always made it worth while when they had it, eager to spend their time with one another - whether it was having a nice dinner out, a relaxing day in, or fucking each other to oblivion until the sun rose and they'd limp their way into work the next day.

" hey babe? " Katsuki mumbled quietly after they'd fallen silent for a moment, Kirishima nodding in acknowledgement as he looked over at him with tired eyes, " I love you. " His softened gaze and calloused hands gently running over his chest, running over the scars formed there.

" I love you too. " Kirishima muttered, leaning in to kiss him gently. Hands settled on the wide expanse of Bakugo's thighs, rubbing soothing circles to his smooth skin. He could feel his faint shivers as they slowly explored one another, calm and slow, just enjoying the moment.

They pulled away with content smiles on their faces, and Kirishima reached down to grab the blanket, pulling it over them. Bakugo wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, pulling him against his chest and Eijiro was quick to snuggle against him, arms around his torso and a few last sleepy kisses pressed to his collarbone.

" night babe. " Bakugo said quietly, a yawn breaking through at the end of his sentence.

" goodnight .. " Kirishima replied just as tiredly, eyes fluttered shut and already beginning to fall asleep. He could feel Bakugo's lips press to his forehead in a kiss just before he drifted off to the warmth and breathing of his lover.

Word Count : 817 words