EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi)

Hizashi sighed as he walked into the apartment he lived in with his boyfriend, slipping off his shoes and hanging up his leather jacket. He glanced at the time, seeing it was almost 6 already. It was Friday and he just finished his radio show.

He rubbed his eyes tiredly, shuffling through the apartment to clean up the mess Aizawa had left and grabbing something to munch on before he got into bed. Having a stomach of energy drinks and coffee was not doing him any justice.

The blond looked up from the fridge when he heard footsteps, giving a sleepy smile to Aizawa.

"Hey babe.. Miss me?"

"I always do." Aizawa mumbled, walking up to Hizashi and wrapping his arms around his torso. The blond kissed his forehead as he ran a hand through his messy hair.

"How 'bout Mochi?" As if on cue, their kitten sauntered up and curled beside Hizashi's leg. He chuckled and leaned down, gently scratching below the kitten's chin, smiling at the little purrs she gave.

"She missed you too." Aizawa scooped up the kitten on his arms, leaning back against Hizashi as he kissed his cheek.

"What'd you think of the radio show?" Hizashi said as he pulled away, deciding an apple would do for now until breakfast.

"It was very you." The blond laughed, softening at the smile Aizawa gave. It was small, but he loved it nonetheless.

"Isn't it always?" He hummed, taking a bit of his apple and kicking the fridge closed with his foot, "You still surprise me by listening to it. You always say how you don't like music."

"I don't like all music. There's a difference." Aizawa said, turning on his heels as he walked towards their bedroom, Hizashi happily following, "I just have a very specific taste."

"That you do." The blond nodded, nibbling away at his apple. The poor boy was so hungry, he'd managed to finish the apple in the short walk to the room.

He tossed the core away, cheering when he managed to get it into the basket a few feet away. Aizawa chuckled and shook his head, setting Mochi on the foot of the bed before he crawled into it himself, laying on his side so he could watch Hizashi change.

He liked watching him while he changed. It wasn't at all in a perverted way. He just liked it when he exposed his tan skin, making the tattoos he had pop out more. Aizawa hummed as he watched Hizashi pull the shirt over his head, watching the muscles he had ripple at the movement. The blond looked back and gave a smile, wiggling his hips.

"Babe, eyes are up here." Aizawa snorted and rolled his eyes, gazing into Hizashi's emerald eyes. Hizashi snickered and undid his jeans, kicking them off before he got into bed with him, "Ya perv."

"You know that's not true." Aizawa chuckled, leaning in and stealing a kiss before he laid back comfortably. Hizashi smiled fondly and leaned down, pressing another kiss to his lips.

"I know." He murmured, his eyes closing as he pecked his lips over and over. He missed being able to kiss him while he was away working. His lips were a bit rough and chapped, but they always tasted like coffee, and he liked it. Aizawa gave a content hum, reaching his hand up to run through Hizashi's blond locks.

"I like your hair down." Aizawa said once they'd pulled away, smiling up at him as he tucked a strand behind his ear, "Makes you look pretty."

"So you don't think my hair is as pretty when it's up?"

"Not in that ridiculous cockatiel hairdo, no." Hizashi laughed, finally laying beside the dark haired male and wrapping his lanky arms around him, kissing his temple.

"You wound me babe."

"Just shut up and go to sleep." Aizawa murmured, burying his face into the crook of Hizashi's neck as he hugged onto his waist, "I'm exhausted and so are you." Hizashi gave a hum of agreement, closing his eyes as he buried his face into his boyfriend's hair.

"Alright, alright, let's sleep then.." The blond mumbled, "I love you, Sho."

"And I love you, 'Zashi." He murmured back, a small yawn escaping him before he drifted off. Hizashi smiled and held Aizawa close, letting Mochi curl up between them.

He had to be the luckiest hero around.

Word Count: 713 words