⚠️SMUT⚠️KamiSero (Kaminari x Sero)

It started with a kiss. It wasn't really meant to be more than that- but soon the kiss was heating up. Hands lingering, bodies pressed close, lips pressing against the skins of their necks. They both could feel their bodies growing hot, small moans and gasps escaping their lips as they experimented.

"W-Wait." Denki grasped onto Sero's arm as it began to pull off his boxers. The raven haired male looked up at him, worry quickly replacing his lustful expression.

"What? Do you not want to do this?" Sero asked, pulling his arm back. The blond flushed and shook his head.

"It's not.. It's not that I don't want this- I do. I want to do this with you it's just.." Denki took a breath, "I'm a little scared.." his boyfriend's gaze softened, shifting closer.

"Hey, it's alright." Sero cupped Denki's cheek, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips, "We don't have to rush things.. We can go slow. Can I take them off or no?" He asked, referring to the clothing caging the blond's slight bulge.

"Um.. N-Not yet, please." He murmured, burying his face into the palm of Sero's hand. His golden orbs flickered up to his boyfriend's charcoal ones.

"Okay.. Lie down, yeah?" He gave him his signature smile, "I'll treat you in another way." Denki obeyed, letting go of Sero's hand and slowly laying down on his back.

Denki let out a shaky breath as he felt his gentle lips trailing along his collar bone, sucking now and then to leave hickies.

"Not so many." Denki mumbled, his eyebrows furrowing. He only felt Sero smile against his skin as he trailed down fo his chest. The blond opened his mouth to protest against the marks again when he felt something wet run along his nipple.

Denki gasped and arched his back slightly, shuddering at the shock of pleasure that ran through him. Sero let out a content hum, repeating the action. Denki bit down on his lip to keep from making any more embarrassing noises.

The raven haired male frowned at that, instead latching on and sucking as he continued to run his tongue over and around the rosy bud. His other hand rubbed over the other. Denki eventually caved in and let out the moans he held in, leaning into the actions.

Sero pulled off with a small pop, smiling up at Denki.

"You're very vocal."

"Shut up." The blond muttered, covering his face with his hands.

"What? I think it's cute." Sero laughed softly, pressing more kisses downward. Denki gave a shuddered breath, bucking his hips slightly. He felt his boyfriend's finger hook the hem of his boxers, looking up at him.

"Go ahead." The blond said softly, knowing what he was asking. He bit his lip and shivered as he felt the cool air of the room hit his erection, moving his hands away from his face. He blushed brightly at seeing Sero examining his length.

"You're pretty big." Denki felt his face flush impossibly darker, lightly smacking Sero's arm.

"D-Don't say stuff like that!" He squeaked out, "It's embarrassing!" His boyfriend only gave him a grin as his long, slender fingers wrapped around his length.

"Just hush it and enjoy." Was all he said before his lips were wrapped around the head- and god it felt good. Denki nearly and then and there.

The warmth he felt from Sero's mouth and tongue were unbelievable, nothing like how his own hand felt. The fact it was wet too. Denki let out a moan as soon as he felt him moving lower and lower, shaking slightly from the pleasure.

"F-Fuck, Sero.." he breathed, his eyebrows knitting together as he tried to formulate a sentence. It was proving to be difficult. After a few attempts he just gave up completely and watched as Sero moved along his cock, his cheeks flushed and his lips a nice pink color.

Denki grasped onto the his boyfriend's hair, tugging his raven locks as he bucked his hips, a needy moan leaving his lips- high pitched and very whore-like. He flushed at the noise, but it definitely spurred the raven haired male on, his movements quicker.

The blond's release was closing in quickly, his chest rising and falling quickly. His toes curled as his back was arched, getting sore from the position. He was twitching, whimpers and whined slipping past his lips.

Sero caught on quickly, spreading Denki's legs slightly as he continued to bob along his length, light gagging noises coming from him as deep throated hum. The blond gasped out, throwing his head back in a cry as he finally came when he felt his boyfriend's cool fingers beginning to fondle his balls. He hadn't even realized the raven male was jerking himself off until the moment he moaned out as well as he came with him.

Denki watched in surprise as Sero swallowed all he gave, even suckling gently after to get him to cum just a bit more. He let out a somewhat pained whine at the overstimulation and he pulled off.

They laid beside one another, their limbs tangled together. They shared gentle kisses, taking in the after glow of their orgasms.

"So that was.." Sero trailed off, chuckling, "Well, I liked it."

"Me too." Denki murmured, burying his face into the crook of Sero's neck. He closed his eyes, letting out a yawn, "Im sleepy."

"Yeah, orgasms do that." Sero chuckled, smiling softly, "Let's sleep then. We'll shower in the morning." The blond nodded and hummed.

"Sounds great.." he replied quietly, already beginning to drift off. His lover pressed a kiss to his forehead, pulling the sheets over them.

"Goodnight." Sero whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too.." Denki slurred, smiling sleepily. He was out within a couple of minutes. Sero following not soon after.

Both were out cold, nothing but love and warmth filling their dreams and hearts.

Word Count: 959 words