IidaDeku (Tenya x Midoriya)

Lately Tenya has been feeling.. strange as of late, to put it simply. It had started when Midoriya had stayed behind with him while Tenya was cleaning up the classroom and Midoriya was chattering on about everyone's quirks and their styles.

The boy with glasses set the broom aside and turned, coming chest-to-face with the other, his sparkling eyes gazing up at him. For a minute, Tenya had lost his ability to speak, his mouth slightly open.

"U-Um.. Wh-What is it?" He stuttered out, his cheeks heating up slightly as Midoriya reached up. He closed his eyes, only to open them when he felt his glasses were slipped off. He couldn't see much now- only a slightly blurry vision of Midoriya as he put on his glasses.

Tenya let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding, giving a soft smile down at the green haired boy.

"I can't see a thing with these on." He giggled out, Tenya chuckling at the comment.

"Yes, and I cannot see without them." Midoriya smiled brightly up at him, a fluttering feeling in his chest at that. He didn't know what it was he felt- he had never felt it before. But ever since that moment, it seemed to happen more and more often.

When Midoriya laughed, when he smiled, when he muttered to himself, the little expressions he made while he was concentrated on something, when he was trying his hardest in training- all of it made his face burn and his stomach do flips. He grew more concerned with each passing day, wondering what was wrong with him and why it seemed to be only him.

Tenya decided to ask Midoriya in person. He was the reason all this was happening to him- so he caught him before he left class. He waited until everyone else left.

"Iida, did you need something?" The freckled boy asked, his voice lightly and slightly high pitched. Tenya gasped quietly as he felt the familiar fluttering in his chest.

"Y-Yes, I do." Tenya said after he managed to straighten himself out, but he was sure the blush was still evident on his cheeks, "I have a question I must ask of you- it's incredibly important."

"Oh, of course! Let's sit down then!" Midoriya shuffled to a desk, sitting down as he motioned for the other to do the same. Tenya fixed his glasses and sat down beside him.

"Alright." He took a deep breath, "Midoriya- I'm afraid I've been feeling rather strange around you. I swear, it seems like every little thing you do makes me feel something.. I always blush and I-I catch myself l-looking t-towards you and.." he bit his lip, his cheeks burning as he looked away, "I don't know what's wrong with me.."

Midoriya was strangely silent, it just made the blue haired boy more anxious, his heart pounding. He was gripping onto the chest of his shirt until his knuckles were white, his lips in a straight line with his jaw clenched. But after a moment or so of dead silence, he felt a pair of lips on his cheek.

"There's nothing wrong with you silly." The green haired male giggled, "It's a crush. You have a crush on me, Tenya." Tenya's eyes widened as he rethought everything. Once he did, he smiled sheepishly at Midoriya.

"I-I suppose I do.." he mumbled, taking Midoriya's hand and lacing their fingers together, "I am to assume you return my feelings then?" Midoriya nodded, a smile on his lips, "Good. Then I can do this." He leaned down, pressing their lips together.

The kiss wasn't long- and it wasn't at all perfect, but they loved every second of it. Once they'd pulled away, bright, dorky smiles on their faces, they stood hand in hand.

"So I'm guessing we're together now, huh?" The green haired boy asked as they walked out of class together.

"If that is what you would like, then yes. I would very much enjoy you being my significant other." Tenya said, looking down as Midoriya giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Then we are." He said, moving to slip his hand out of Tenya's, but he only took it back and tightened his grip.

"I shall walk you home. My parents won't mind it, and I want to make sure you make it home safely." Midoriya smiled and nodded, beginning to head to his house. Tenya gazed down at the freckled boy, and at that moment he could not be happier.

Word Count: 733 words