2)Getting to Hogwarts

-Anwen's POV-

I could hear sounds of the nearby trains at King's Cross station. Bella and I were finding, along with the rest of our family, Platform nine and three quarters to hop on the Hogwarts Express to start our first year at Hogwarts.

I pushed my cart alongside Bella's. I could tell she was as nervous as I was. Mum led the way to a column between Platform 9 and 10. "To get to Platform 9 3/4, you need to run at the column."

Bella gasped. "We can't run at a column! We'll crash!"

Josh, my seventeen year old brother laughed. "Watch me." He ran through the column.

Josh was going for his last year at Hogwarts. He was the best big brother ever! He has dark brown eyes, like my dad and brown hair, like the rest of us in this family.

"It's magic, Bella." I said.

"Oops, I forgot!" She said, her light brown, almost yellow, eyes wide.

"We're pure bloods, Arabella. You can't just forget that magic exists." My father said with a laugh.

"Josh is probably waiting for us." I said and I broke into a run through the wall.

HOOT! HOOT! The train's whistle was loud in my ears. I saw Josh taking his trunk to the back of the train. "Where's Bella? The train's going to leave soon!" Just then, Arabella came hurtling right behind me.

"You guys took a bloody long time." Josh said after seeing Bella.

"Sorry!" I said as Josh took our trunks and animals.

"Go! I have to go to the Prefect's cabin anyway!" He was Head Boy in Slytherin.

We hopped on the train and walked down the aisle to find a compartment. A girl with red hair and green eyes sat alone, so we opened the compartment door. "Can we sit in here with you?" Bella asked.

"Sure." She said with a soft voice. We both sat across from her. Bella was closest to the window.

"I'm Arabella King. But you can call me Bella." Bella spoke up, extending her hand. The girl took it.

"I'm Anwen. You can call me Annie." I said, also extending my hand.

"I'm Lily." She said, taking my hand. "Are you witches?"

"Yeah, but so are you. Because you wouldn't be here if you weren't." Bella pointed out the obvious.

"No, I mean, are your parents witches and wizards?"

"Yes. Are you a Muggleborn?" I said after I figured it out. Lily nodded.

The compartment door slid open and two boys peered in. "Can we sit here?" The cute boy with combed brown hair and brown eyes asked.

"Come in and join the party." Bella said. The cute boy came and sat next to me and the plump boy with scraggly hair and plain blue eyes sat next to Lily.

"I'm Peter." The boy said.

"I'm Remus Lupin." The boy next to me said. Bella, Lily, and I introduced ourselves. The train started to move.

"Are all of you first years too?" Peter squeaked. We all nodded.

"Which house do you hope to be in?" I asked.

"Gryffindor." Peter immediately responded.

"Me, too." Remus said.

"What are the houses?" Lily asked.

"Gryffindor, for the brave. Hufflepuff, for the loyal. Ravenclaw, for the wise. And Slytherin, for the ambitious." I answered.

"And the bullies." Peter added.