36)Forever

"Oh, my stomach's not feeling so well." Lily put a hand to her stomach.

"It's just nerves." Mrs Evans said, pulling Lily's red hair up to a fancy updo.

"Yeah Lily, I feel it too." I added, my own mother doing my hair.

I looked into the mirror, taking in my appearance. I was wearing way too much makeup for my taste and my hair was being pulled and twisted into a half updo. I looked down at my long, gorgeous white dress, smoothing it a bit.

"Move your chin back up." My mum forcefully moved my head back into it's original position.

We were in a small, white tent that was filled with girls, mirrors, makeup, dresses, and flowers. Lots of flowers.

Alice Longbottom peeked into the tent. "You lot have fifteen minutes." She whispered, entering the tent.

"Alice, we have to do your hair too." Marlene replied, doing her own hair. "After all, you're a Bridesmaid too."

"Oh, alright." Alice answered, sitting in a chair. Marlene quickly finished her own before starting on Alice's.

My mother finally finished my hair and put the veil on. "I'm so happy for you." She kissed my cheek.

Today was a double wedding; James and Lily, Sirius and I. We had three Bridesmaids: Marlene, Mary, and Alice. Our Maid of Honour would've been Annie, but she's gone. There is an empty seat in the front saved just for her; I really miss her.

Instead, our Matron of Honour is my mother. Lily's mother was the Mother of the Bride, both of our fathers taking up the same position as Father(s) of the Bride(s).

James and Sirius have a great taste and chose Remus as the Best Man, with Peter, Frank, and Mr Potter as the Groomsmen.

We were mostly trying to stay low because of these dark times, but I could still hear a lot of people outside the tent. Now, they were just waiting for us.

"It's starting." Mary whispered, her ear leaning towards the exit of the tent.

Music started to play, the noise of the crowd silencing. "See you soon." Marlene whispered, following Mary and Alice out onto the aisle.

"You'll do great." Our mothers said to Lily and I. They left, leaving me and Lily with Filbert and the owls.

"Time to release in three," I held Filbert, ready to let him hop along. He's practiced many times so hopefully he didn't get scared and hop away. "Two, One. Let them go!"

Emeralda and the Potters' owl, Curo, flew out, hopefully dropping the flower petals over the aisle. Filbert hopped out, a pillow strapped to his head with the rings on it.

"Okay Lily, you start." I whispered. She took a deep breath, smiled at me, and left the tent.

I took a deep breath and followed her out, my father taking my arm as we walked down the aisle. The aisle was covered in flower petals; Emeralda and Curo succeeded in their job.

When we made it to the front, he let go of my arm, joining the Groomsmen lining up next to James and Sirius.

I found myself face to face with Sirius. "Ready?" He whispered.

"Yes." I replied quietly.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of James Fleamont Potter and Lily Jasmine Evans as well as the joining of Sirius Orion Black and Arabella Genie King." Kingsley began. We obviously chose him for our Officiant; he's a good friend as well as a loud speaker.

Suddenly, in the middle of the speech, Filbert, who was in the middle of us five, started hopping away. I pulled out my wand to get him back, but the rings flew into Kingsley's hands and Mr Potter quickly picked up the stupid toad to keep him from bounding away.