And with that, Butters and I head to the bar as fast as we can. Once we get there, I'm surprised to see that the bar isn't just a bar, but a restaurant as well. Maybe I'm not that surprised, I mean Token and Clyde wouldn't have invited us to a bar to eat. Speaking of Token and Clyde, they are both waving at Butters and I to come over to the table everyone is sitting at. As we approach the table, I realize that not everyone is here. In fact, we are missing two people: Tweek and Craig.

"Where is Craig and Tweek?" I say, taking a seat in the circular booth.

Stan smirks. "They are probably making ou- OW!"

Clyde and Kyle, both on either sides of Stan, elbow him at the same time.

Clyde rests his hands on the table, clasping them. "What Stan meant to say is they are probably busy right now or didn't get our texts."

Token chimes in. "We might as well let them do their own thing."

I nod. "Yeah, you're right. Now, can we get some food, I'm starving."

Kyle chuckles. "Still thinking with your stomach, I see."

I wink. "Always have and always will."

As if he were psychic, Tweek shows up out of the blue. Butters smiles at him and invites the boy to sit next to him. Tweek does so, setting his bag down. Once seated, I get a closer look at him. He doesn't look too good. He's paler than usual. The kid stares at his lap as if he cannot look anywhere.

"You don't look so good, buddy," Clyde says first.

Tweek snaps out of his trance and looks up at him. I know he usually look nervous but right now anyone could tell that there is something clearly wrong.

Kyle seems genuinely worried and it is in his tone of voice. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Yeah? I'm okay, really," he murmurs.

Butters puts a hand on his shoulder. "Tweek you don't have to tell us what's wrong but please don't be scared to confide in us."

Butters, you hypocrite. For legal reasons, that's a joke.

Tweek looks down again and sighs to himself, we can see it though. At this point, we are probably all thinking the same thing: where the fuck is Craig?

"Where the fuck is Craig?" Stan asks, taking the words right out of our mouths.

Tweek jumps a bit. "I uh- I h-haven't seen him since he went to change into his swim shorts!"

Token raises an eyebrow. "Mhm...So you don't know if he's coming to lunch or not?"

Tweek shakes his head no. We all kind of just sit there in silence, waiting for someone to say something. Suddenly, with perfect timing, our waitress comes out of nowhere.

"Welcome, my name is Sophia and I'll be your waitress for today! Can I get you boys started off with something to drink?" She takes out a notepad and pen. I see through that fake ass smile immediately and can tell she doesn't want to be here.

Token smiles politely. "I'd like a water please."

Clyde takes the opportunity to pop in. "Me too please!"