Sunset

A/N: Hey! I don't have anything to say.... Hope you enjoy! -Alice

You and Leo were walking to a secret place. A special place, he called it. You still didn't know where you were going. Leo had blindfolded so you couldn't see anything, and the suspense was killing you.

"Come on, Leo. Tell me!" you pleaded, hugging him blindly. He just chuckled and plowed on, dragging you behind him. 

"No. It's a surprise. We're really close. Hold on a little longer," he replied. 

You and Leo kept walking for another five minutes, and that's when he abruptly stopped, making you bump into him.

"Leo? Are we here? Leo!" you asked, shaking from the excitement. Your typical dates were watching TV and eating pizza, but him taking you to a special spot; now that, didn't happen too often.

Leo took off your blindfold. Looking around, the view was the best you had ever seen. Leo had taken you to the far edge of the beach, where there was no one except you and him. The best part? It was just sunset. 

"Oh, Leo! It's amazing!" you giggled, sitting on the sand beside him. He wrapped his arm around your side, and you propped your head on his shoulder. 

"Glad you like it."

"Why wouldn't I? It's beautiful." you sighed.

Leo glanced at you. He smiled.

"Just like you," he whispered. You giggled.

He was the best boyfriend ever, and nobody could tell you otherwise.

A/N: This was another short one. Hope you liked it! -Alice