Stay

A/N: Haaaay! This was a request from my older sister, (hi Paige💕)  who found out I have a Wattpad account. Turns out, so does she... We're like partners in crime now. Hope you enjoy! -Alice

You and Leo were in Bunker 9. He had invited you to help him out, which you had gratefully done. You had spent all day in the bunker, and eventually you and Leo fell asleep on the couch, snuggled together. 

...

Your eyes fluttered open, taking in your surroundings. You were still on the couch, Leo sound asleep on your leg. He was snoring softly. You giggled. 

"Leo?" you whispered. He shifted, but didn't wake up. You stroked his hair and slowly slid out from under him. It was probably really late, you had to get to your cabin before people started to worry. You grabbed your sweater and headed to the door. You were halfway to the exit when you heard something. 

"(Y/N)?" Leo asked groggily. "Is that you?"

You smiled. "Yeah, it's me. I'm leaving for the night." you replied. 

"Don't go. Stay, please." 

You turned around.

"What?" 

Leo sat up. "Stay. Please." he repeated. 

You nodded, laying down beside him. To be honest, you felt touched that he wanted you to stay. He had been your crush since forever, and these were the little things that made you crazy for him. 

"Sure." you squeaked. You were glad you were facing away from him so he couldn't see you blush. 

After an awkward silence, you felt him creep closer to you, drape his arm around your waist, and nuzzle his face into the back of your neck.

"Leo, what are you doing?" you croaked nervously. He didn't answer. You pushed your back against his chest, deciding to enjoy the moment as much as possible. 

"Good night, Leo." you muttered. 

"Good night, (Y/N). Thank you." he replied, planting a sloppy, wet kiss on the back of your neck before falling asleep. 

You were glad you had stayed. 

A/N: Hope you liked this one! I had fun writing it! -Alice❤