Laser Tag

A/N: This is a story based off a pin on Pinterest. I'm sorry I haven't updated as frequently. I was taking a break. Hope you enjoy!

If laser tag was a subject, you would have been at the top of the world by now. 

The seven and you were spending a day at the amusement park. It was amazing. Not only were the games incredibly fun, but you were winning every single time. Nothing is better than beating everyone at everything. 

...

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!" you yelled. 

You were currently in laser tag with the rest of the seven. It was hard, but you eventually narrowed it down to you and Leo. He was across the dimly lit room, hiding out somewhere in the shadows.

"Come on, Leo! This is boring if you're not attacking!" you shouted. 

"Oh my gods, just shut up!" he hollered back.

"Make me!"

For a second, nothing happened. You sighed exasperatedly. Then, you felt a force slam into you, pushing you to the wall. 

"What the- mph!"

It took a moment to process, but then you realized...

Leo was kissing you

You pressed your lips against his, coiling your arms around his neck. His mouth tasted salty, like sea salt vanilla ice cream. He smelled like grease, but it didn't matter. You filled in the space between you and him until you could feel the beating of his heart against your chest.

You were so lost in the kiss, it took you a moment to open your eyes after you pulled away. 

"Sorry for this." Leo whispered.

"Sorry for wha-"

And he shot you. Your glowing chest-place dimmed out, and the light board on the ceiling read:

(Y/N) has been eliminated from the game.

You glared at Leo, who just chuckled. 

"Guess I won." he said.

"You cheated! You distracted me with a kiss-"

"It wasn't my fault you got so into it. You're a good kisser, by the way," he mused. 

You punched his stomach. 

Leo kissed you again, and you ran out of the arena hand in hand. 

That's laser tag for you.

A/N: Hey! Sorry for the trashy ending, I didn't have much inspiration. Hope you liked it! -Alice