I'm Not....Tired...

A/N: Hey! In this oneshot, imagine the prophecy was for eight, being the seven and you. Okay, enjoy! - Alice

You paced the deck of the Argo II once more. It was probably the seventh hour of your guarding shift, but you had honestly lost track of time. It seemed like an eternity, and you were exhausted. But you were convinced that the moment you closed your eyes to sleep, something terrible would happen and it would all be your fault. 

Something shifted near you. You unsheathed your dagger/sword and looked around. Whatever monster was there would have to catch your hands. Nearby, a short Latino waved. 

"Oh, Leo. You scared me," you groaned. He chuckled. 

"Sorry. I'm here for my turn. You can go sleep now. You look sleepy," he mused jokingly. You shook your head, struggling to keep your body standing. 

"No. I'm not... tired.... I can keep going. You get some sleep..." you slurred. You stumbled to the floor, leaning against the mast. Your eyelids drooped a little, but you managed to keep your eyes open.

Leo sat next to you on the floor. He grinned. "You go and sleep. I'll be fine." he whispered, making you shiver subconsciously.

"Mhhmm..." you were too tired to respond properly. He wrapped one warm arm around your side, pulling you closer. Without thinking, you propped your head on his shoulder. He smiled and kissed your hair. 

"Go to sleep, princesa," he said. Even in your exhaustion, you blushed. 

"You win, Valdez. But only this once..." you replied, letting your body rest on his. Before you knew it, you were both asleep on the deck of the ship, cuddled together.

A/N: Sorry for the trashy update. I have had a lot of school work recently, but I wanted to do something since I promised to update every other day. (art on the top is by Viria)