Snow Day

A/N: Hey! You and Leo are still "just friends", but everyone knows you like each other. I thought this one would be cute.... Hope you enjoy! -Alice

You woke up, groggily rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. It was cold; much colder than usual. You were a year-rounder, and it did get cold sometimes in winter, but this was different...

You looked out the window. Your suspicions were correct! 

"It's snowing!" you yelled, throwing off your covers and rushing to get dressed. 

All of your half siblings groaned and went back to sleep. You didn't understand them. Mr. D let it snow once in a lifetime, and this was a great opportunity to go sledding, make snow angels, and most importantly, beat the crap out of everyone in snowball fights.

You slipped on some snow boots over your pants and ran out of the (G/P) cabin. 

"LEOOOOOOO! GET UP, GET UP, GET UP!" you eagerly shouted, knocking on the Hephaestus cabin door loudly. 

You waited for a minute. Then, the door flung open, revealing a bundled up Leo. 

"SNOW DAY!" he yelled. You both grabbed his makeshift sleigh and raced to the hills. As you had expected, they were covered in snow. Many of the younger campers were sledding, but being older would not stop you from having the time of your life.

"Come on!" Leo said, pulling the sleigh over his shoulder and and running up the hill. You ran after him. 

Leo sniffled. "Okay, I wanna be in front." he declared. You pouted, but let him go anyway. 

He sat at the front of the sleigh, holding the 'reins'. You awkwardly got behind him, wrapping your legs around his torso and gripping shoulders tightly.

"Ready?" Leo asked. 

"I was born ready, Leo. Who do you think I a- AAAAHHH!" you were cut off mid sentence, screaming your lungs out. Leo flew down the hill, you holding onto his shoulders for dear life.

"Leo! Go right, GO RIGHT!" you shrieked.

"I'm trying!" he yelled. The sled grazed a pine tree and kept flying at full speed. It stopped by a bank of snow, leaving you and Leo spiraling into the freezing pile of fluffy white stuff.

"Ow! Leo, you okay? you asked. 

Silence. 

You stood up, worried. As soon as you did that, you were attacked in the face with several snowballs. 

"LEO! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" you shouted, throwing a few of your own snowballs at him. Soon, it became a full-blown war of who could freeze the other to death first. 

"Ah! Come here!" Leo laughed. He flung you over his back like a sack of potatoes, carrying you through the fields of snow. 

"Put me down! I still need to kill you!" you giggled, squirming in his grip. He threw you down. 

You lay flat on the ground, laughing. He sat down beside you.

"That was fun." you said, regaining your breath.

"Yeah." he muttered softly.

You sighed. "Come on," you told him. "Let's go back inside to warm up."

...

Your older sister Caitlin made you and Leo some hot chocolate. You both took turns taking hot showers in the (G/P) cabin bathroom, and after that you snuggled together to watch a movie in the common area.

"Best snow day ever." you said, grabbing the mug Leo had made you. It had the words #Team Leo on it. You loved that cup.

"Yeah... Hey (Y/N)?" Leo asked. 

"Mm-hmm?"

"I've wanted to tell you something for a while..." he muttered. 

"And what is it?" you teased, smirking.

"Stop laughing at me. This is hard." he groaned. 

You smiled. "It doesn't have to be. I like you too, repair boy." you said, then pressed your lips to his a sweet kiss. He melted into your embrace, kissing you softly. 

You never wanted the moment to end; you and Leo snuggled under a blanket by the fire, in each other's arms. 

It certainly was the best snow day ever.

(A/N): This one was cute. It's pretty long. I hope you liked it! -Alice