I'm trying to read!

A/N: Hey! This one was a request from my friend... It includes kissing (not smut or lemon), just as a warning to some who might get grossed out. Hope you enjoy! -Alice

You excitedly flipped the page. You had finally reached the climax of your current book, and even though you had only started reading it a few days earlier, it had seemed like an eternity. Your favorite character had not yet died, and they probably wouldn't since the end was so near.... Just a few more chapters....

"(Y/N)!!!!!" someone yelled. Leo came barging into your room. So much for a few more chapters. People always seemed to be interrupting you in the most important part of your book. Leo wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. 

"Watcha doing, princesa?" he asked, resting his chin on your shoulder. He kissed your ear, making you smile. But you wanted to annoy him, like the amazing girlfriend you were.

"Staring at words on pieces of shredded trees and hallucinating vividly for hours on end, " you replied nonchalantly. Leo paused for a second.

"Are you done yet?" 

"No,"

"Now?"

"NO! Leo, I'm at the climax! This is important!" you grumbled, turning to face him. He quickly put on his puppy eyes, making your heart melt inside. 

"But I'm bored~" Leo cooed. You shuddered, then pushed him back playfully. He quickly regained his balance and hugged your waist. He planted his lips on your neck, trailing searing kisses all over. You smiled, then propped your head on top of his. Leo's lips slowly sealed over yours, and you suddenly forgot all about your book. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling at his messy curls. He groaned, biting your bottom lip lightly. You smiled, then pulled away for air. He grinned, then leaned in for another kiss. You stopped him. 

"Close the door," you whispered. 

He smirked deviously. "Whatever you say, princess,"

...I think you know what happens next...

A/N: Hey! I hope you liked this one! The end is for your imagination... 😏 - Alice