Chapter 1

The night is young, cold wind going through the streets which was light up with the full moon. In the background you could hear the chime of church bells near by that gives away that it is 12 o'clock.

Kim Taehyung stops at the sound and huffs angrily that he still didn't find a fit enough place to sleep that night. He feels cold as the wind blows his skirt up and makes him shiver in his place.

While angrily stomping his feet on the pavement and the rolling of the wheels on his suitcase he didn't hear the steady clicking of heels that were coming his way

While angrily stomping his feet on the pavement and the rolling of the wheels on his suitcase he didn't hear the steady clicking of heels that were coming his way. He only felt something hard on his forehead and it hurt really bad. Taehyung gasps and tilts his head up in anger and start yelling. "Are you blind mister, can't you see I was looking down, it was your job to go on the other side of me?" Taehyung says and pouts as he rubs his forehead and waits for an answer which he surprisingly doesn't get he just gets a blank face and emotionless eyes stare at him. "Oh you are too disgusted with me to say anything well I'm very much sorry for living on the streets sir, surely your wife will mind if she finds something dirty on you, I'm so sorry for interrupting your walk and making your wife's life hard by washing your clothes.!!!" Taehyung just rambles out all of his frustrations and stomps away from him going back to his plan on finding a safe place for sleeping and pray to God not waking up to the feeling of someone touching him in the wrong places.

What he doesn't feel is the strangers eyes that turned red and a smirk on his face with the words "Oh, my princess is angry let's see where he is going" and with now soft steps he walks in the direction where Taehyung went and follows him like a lion stalking his prey.

After 3 blocks he turns right to an alleyway and blends into the darkness. He sees the boy open the suit case and gets out a fuzzy black blanket covering himself with it burying his face in it and sigh just a little bit, and slowly falls asleep.

An hour later a man comes out of the darkness eyes bloody red with a sly smirk on his lips. He walks towards the boy and stops about half a meter away from him and crouches down to look at him one more time but without the angry eyes and furrowed eyebrows but a pout and a calm face. He gets lost in his thoughts and comes back when he hears a whine and a shuffle from the boy. He stays silent waiting for the boys next move. When there are no eye movement from him he pulls his phone out and open the camera, taking a photo of his face up close, then takes 5 more pictures of the cute boy all rolled up in the blanket, without thinking properly he puts the cutes photo on his lock screen. He looks at the boy one more time and puts 2 fireballs beside him to warm him up he heads home to find information of the boy hopefully to claim him as soon as possible.

He walks to an alley beside the one he walked out and chant some things when he opens his eyes he is in his bedroom. He gets out and walks to his office at the end of the hallway, he opens the black wooden doors and enters a much more dark room, he turns on the lights but they didn't do much because the room is so dark no light can do it good. He sits on his chair and turns on the computer. While waiting for it to turn on he looks at his phone more precisely his wallpaper and can't help but smile wide at the thought of the boy being in his arms on his mercy and his queen. Never in his whole life did he thought of a partner and now just an angry puppy yelling at him turned his thoughts around.

He turned up the facial recognition tab and sent the photo of the boy to the database. What he got wasn't making him very happy.

His parents are the members of his rival EXO but they changed their sure name huh, he doesn't care who is number one in the mafia world he will be in the game for 2-3 years more and will go back home

His parents are the members of his rival EXO but they changed their sure name huh, he doesn't care who is number one in the mafia world he will be in the game for 2-3 years more and will go back home. But now his most concern is if his parents are in the mafia world why is their child living on the streets? He wants to find the answers fast but will enjoy the time with watching over Taehyung every night when he goes to sleep. "Just wait a little bit my queen, you will be safe in my arms from now on no more streets just comfy sheets." He chuckles at the end of his cheesy rhyme and heads to bed with Taehyung in his mind.