Chapter 13: Day Off? Play On.

Start from the beginning

-x-

After we were done, we parted ways and it didn't took long for the video of us dancing to be on Instagram.

' @katgrahampics: Day off well spent with @Vero1996. She's got the moves. '

I was back at the hotel when I got a text from Alex.

' Wtf Is this!? '

She sent me a picture too. It was a picture of a magazine page. Pictures of Ian opening a door for me, Ian and I sitting together and laughing were all over the page. And, in the corner, Ian and I leaving the place. Great. I responded quickly.

' I wish I knew myself...'

At that moment, my phone started ringing and the caller ID said 'Daisy'. I quickly picked up and greeted.

"Hey, V, guess what?" She said. "The band got a gig!" She said excited.

"Daisy," I instantly sounded sad. "You know I can't just travel to the other side of the country right now. How are you guys playing without a lead guitarist?" I asked.

"You didn't let me finish!" She complained. "The best part is that the gig is at this bar in Atlanta so, are you up for it?"

A smile grew on my face slowly and I answered with only two words.

"Hell yeah!"

I heared Daisy's laughter on the other end of the line. "Great!" She said. "I'll text you the address" and, with that, she hung up.

I called Michael Malarkey immediately. He wanted to see my band play ever sense I told him I was in a band. He picked up and greeted me.

"Hey! Remember when you said watching my band playing was something that just had to happen?" He said yes. "Well, it could happen. Tonight."

"Finally! Let me now where later. I'll tell the others." He said and hung up.

The others? Well, I guess they would want to see it too...

-x-

I have to admit, I have missed these people. From Roy, Mark and Danny's occurrences to Daisy, trying to control them and get them to focus. Roy thought it would be appropriate to play the batman theme on his bass and Danny started singing it with a high-pitched voice. They try to entertain themselves while sound-checking.

Luckily, the guys brought my guitars with them and I was just sitting aside tuning them. Michael got here a while ago and hung out with us for a bit. He said Paul and Ian were coming too.

I was done with my electric guitar so I sat it aside and picked up my acoustic when I noticed some one sat beside me. I quickly looked to my side to find Ian. He said an awkward 'hello' and I hummed a greeting.

"So," he started saying. "do you prefer us to act as if yesterday didn't happened or..." He didn't finished the sentence.

"I thought you were already doing it." I said without bothering to look up at his face. He stood silent for a few seconds.

"Here's the thing." He said. "I don't usually go around throwing myself at people, okay?" He said, explaining himself. I kept tuning my guitar, not wanting to face him but, now I couldn't ignore his hand holding mine, preventing me from adjusting my guitar strings. "But I need to know what did it meant for you." He said and I brought my face up to look at him and he was closer than I thought.

We exchanged a long look before I could make myself answer him.

"Honestly." I struggled to find the right words. "I don't know what any of this means."