Chapter thirty nine : Pranks

Start from the beginning

Juvia rolled her eyes and took of her tank top and shorts and grabbed some underwear and slipped it on. She opened up her wardrobe and got out her blue dress and put it on, she got her shoulder warmer and put it on over her head. After that she got out her brown boots and put them on and then her hat.

Gray asked "you not going to eat something?"

She shook her head "Juvia will get something on the way."

"Okay, well how do I leave, we won't hear the end of this if someone catches us." Gray said.

Juvia nodded "Juvia will check if anyone's there and if not she will signal you to quickly go back to your room."

He nodded and Juvia walked over to her door. She quietly turned the door handle and peeked her head out and turned back to Gray and whispered "no one is out, let's go."

Gray nodded and the two slipped out of her room tip toeing through the main room, heading towards the door. Suddenly Erza's room door clicked open.

Gray cursed under his breath.

Erza walked out of her room and looked over at Gray and Juvia not looking suspicious at all, except that they were on their tiptoes creeping to the door. Erza raised her eyebrows "Gray? Juvia?"

Juvia scratched her head "uhh Erza hello!"

Erza said "hello," and then looked at Gray. Her mouth then quirked and she started smirking "same clothes as yesterday Gray?"

Gray groaned "don't tell anyone, okay?"

She chuckled "fine, off you go then."

"Thank you." Gray said.

Juvia and Gray then left not noticing Levy who was watching them from her door smirking. Boy did she have some gossip.

Gray and Juvia stood in the corridor now, knowing that they now had to split Gray leaned down and kissed Juvia like he never wanted to let her go. He then moved away and said "be careful okay? I love you."

Juvia smiled "and Juvia loves you too." She then turned and walked away to the stairs heading for Phantom Lord..

 * * *

 "Pranks?"

Mira nodded at Lucy "yeah!"

Mirajane was going to every ones informing everyone of the prank day that was going to begin very soon. "It's simple really, you prank whoever you like any time as many people as you want and whoever does the best prank wins! It will last for 2 days!"

Erza scratched her cheek lightly "is their a prize for the winner?"

"Whoever wins takes another person with them out for dinner!" Mirajane added "and the restaurant is so romantic!"

"So basically whoever wins goes on a date." Levy said.

"Well I guess, well good luck to you all!" Mirajane then stood up and dusted off her dress and left their room.

Lucy tried to think of great ideas but then froze.

All the girls in the room were looking cautiously at each other. This was now war. Each of them glared and then ran into their own rooms, ready to think out a plan. 

***

Half an hour later Yukino knocked on Sting's room door.

The door opened and Sting peeked his head outside being careful. He then smiled  when he saw it was Yukino and let her in "hey what's up?" He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.