Chapter 14: Your Past Never Truly Leaves You

Start from the beginning

This was the person he was looking for so he approached her, but she spoke first

???: "Were you followed?"

Cat Noir: "No, I made sure."

???: "Good. Please, take a seat."

Cat Noir sat in the chair across from her as she as she took a sip of her coffee. The two sat in silence for a minute making Cat Noir impatient and slam a fist on the table.

???: "Calm down. You're attracting attention."

Cat Noir looked around and saw everyone staring at him for a second before going back to their business.

Cat Noir: "Sorry."

???: "It's fine. My name is Sasha and it's a pleasure to meet you."

Cat Noir: "Is that your real name or an alias?"

Sasha: "For times like this Sasha will do."

Cat Noir: "Okay Sasha, what did you call me here for?"

Sasha: "As I wrote before I believe we can work together to take him down for good."

Cat Noir: "I want to know why you hate him though."

Sasha: "Because I was the first survivor of his methods."

Cat Noir remembers that there were 2 other survivors of the torture sessions that Dante gave and that one of them was out for revenge.

Cat Noir: "So you're just like me."

Sasha: "No. You are not a survivor, you are an escapee. You went through one phase of the tourture, I went through all 20 of them."

Cat Noir: "How do you know how far I went through it?"

Sasha: "I can tell. I see it in your eyes. Let me guess he was going to start phase 2 before he got distracted by some girl."

Cat Noir: "That is...... exactly right."

Sasha: "Heh, he did the same thing to me."

Cat Noir: "Okay well you said you went through the entire process so how much worse does it get?"

Sasha: "Extremely. You know the first phase of just cuts and broken bones. Second phase is where he scoups out the eyes and cuts off fingers and toes."