Chapter 16 - Calvery Battle and the 1st Round of Battles

I get calls from both potential mates, I soon feel a tap on my shoulder and I look and see Izuku. "You will help me right?"

I throw a thumbs up, "Hell yeah I will." Then I hold my head, "As long as you and Katsuki stop with the callings, I swear sometimes I feel as if you two are doing this on purpose to get back at me."

He then freaks out, "Sorry!" I only feel Katsuki calling out to me before that stops as well. I sigh in relief, "Thank god. So what's the team looking like?" I see Ochaco and Fumikage, I look back to Izuku, "Strong team we have." Izuku smiles and nods.

The time was up to make a plan with our teammates, Fumikage was up in front while Ochaco and I were in the back carrying Izuku. I smile excitedly for the cat and mouse chase we are about to have. "BEGIN!" We hear and we see many groups coming after us, "Let's go!" I shout and Ochaco and I use our powers/magic to fly and then drop back down after getting away from everybody. More than half the time goes past and  Denki lets out an electric shock, "I didn't prepare for this!" Izuku says scared while I smile and eat the electricity before it reaches my teammates.

"No way!" Denki yells.

"He can eat that?" Shoto mutters.

"WOAH! CLASS 1-A'S (Y/N) (L/N) ATE KAMINARI'S ELECTRIC ATTACK WHAT IS THIS KID!"

"Now Denki let me show you what a real electric attack looks like!" I smirk evilly, "Dragon Slayer Secret Art!" Dark clouds start to form which causes everyone to look up at the cloudy sky surprised a teenager could do this, "Rampaging Thunder Storms!" This electrocutes everyone except Shoto's team a second time and everyone is practically out of commission because my lighting was so much stronger than Denki's electricity. The clouds didn't disappear immediately but the sky started to clear up after the lighting stopped striking the floor.

Denki's brain is fried but Shoto was able to pull through and freeze everyone to the ground while I used fire to melt the ice before it could reach us.

"There is seriously no stopping (L/N) as he continues his defense against team Todoroki!" Present Mic announces.

"Five minutes left!" Midnight announces. Then I see Tenya dragging his team with great speed, "DODGE!" I yell at Izuku but he was unable to do so and they got our headband.

"Crap!" I yelled out, soon we ran at them and Izuku got a headband and we retreated back so they couldn't reach us. Izuku sees he got a 50 point headband he starts freaking out, we quickly run at them for another shot but time was up before we could reach them. We got Izuku down safely, "Everyone I'm so sorry." He tells us. "Uh Izuku," I say pulling out our 10 million headband that was around my tail.

"What? How?!" I started remembering how everyone was looking at the sky and how I changed the weather, "Well everyone was so busy looking at my spell so I switched the headbands on your head with a team I stole it from. And I held onto our actual headband around my tail."

"We also got this." Tokoyami pointing to dark shadow who had a headband with a large amount of points on it hanging from its mouth.

"In first place! I don't believe it!" Present Mic states looking at the points we racked up, "Team Midoriya who was able to keep their 10 Million points!"

"In second place Team Todoroki! Third place Team Bakugou! And in Fourth place Team Shinso!" Present Mic continues, I go to Ochaco and Iida who were talking together.