Prologue

I'm exceptionally young for a dragon slayer, while most dragon slayers, like Natsu and Gajeel, are already in their adult years I'm barely entering my teen years.

I'm a Fairy Tail wizard in Magnolia where we treat each other like family, I was there to witness everything and Gramps was the person to raise me. Sometimes I caused trouble but I had to stop seeing as I didn't want give him a heart attack. But that didn't stop my curiosity getting the best of me. I do stupid things like read spells that I have no clue what they do, pull pranks on people with my exceed Tenshi, and a lot of other things.

Oh and if you didn't know Tenshi is an exceed a small flying cat that can talk! I didn't know not animals could talk until we met a regular cat 3 days after joining Fairy Tail and we were allowed to explore Magnolia. Tenshi actually looks like this!

 Tenshi actually looks like this!

She's very fierce and sassy. But she's the best partner I could have every asked for.

So many things have happened to the two of us it's so unreal. When we first started traveling someone had hired people to kidnap 'Elementalist' Fairy Tail's Elemental Dragon Slayer. That was when Tenshi realized she needs to learn more magic, and transformation seemed to be her favorite.

I've also noticed sometimes people treat me more special than I am at the fact I have, in their words, more power than the regular dragon slayers. But I call bull crap to that, Natsu and Gajeel are way stronger than me, even the regular members are stronger than me.

But I could never back that up... I tried.

During the Grand Magics Games I was a reserve for Team B and that was exciting. Especially when I met the twin dragon slayers who we shared a common thing of being 3rd generation dragon slayers.

The only bad thing was making a bet to have me, if Natsu and Gajeel lost then I would join Sabertooth. I found that really shocking because I'm nobody special. Just your below average dragon slayer.

Natsu and Gajeel thankfully won and I got to stay in Fairy Tail. Oh how I wanted to punch Natsu for accepting such a ridiculous deal. I remember looking across the arena and seeing Erza looking just as annoyed. Maybe she babysat me way to much when I was growing up.

"Hey Y/N why are you smiling so much?" Tenshi asks flying next to me to our destination.

We've been going different places and seeing everything we can since Fairy Tail disbanded. I still wonder how everyone is doing since it's been a couple months.

"Hm? Oh I was thinking about everything that has happened. Especially during the Grand Magic Games." I say laughing at the end. And Tenshi laughs with me, "Oh yeah! And even during that party the brothers did not want to let you go!" I sigh just thinking about it, "Yeah, I even asked Wendy for help but she ignored me and continued talking with Sherry! What betrayal from my own kin."

"Sort of your own kin, she's a first generation after all." I nod my head.

"I'm kind of glad everything's finally slowing down. Most days move too fast for me to keep up." I tell Tenshi, we continue on with our small conversations moving all over the place. After an hour we finally see the shed that was supposed to have some sort of relic inside the client wanted. We quickly found the relic and we explored some more to see many magic books and copies of each one.

"(Y/N) maybe now that we have the relic we should go."

"Nah Imma read some spells!" I say grabbing a couple of books and putting some in the F/C sack I have on my back and I open the first one.

Almost immediately as I open the book it flips to a specific page.

"Hmmm... Imma use it." I say smiling to myself while Tenshi sighs and walks over to me.

"You really shouldn't be touching things you have no clue if their dangerous or not! And you should not be using spells that could potentially lead us right into danger!"

"Well it's an old book maybe there are some new spells we could use out of it, and hey you need to learn to transform into a more humanoid form so bleh." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"And you need to learn to handle dragon force for more than 3 minutes, bleh." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Toche." I chuckle with her.

"New World Spell." I look at it quizzically then look at Tenshi who is now flying next to me.

"I'm going to recite the spell hold onto me just in case anything bad happens, I'll be able to protect you." She nods and gets into her little pocket in my little sack that I have to carry things with.

"For a new world to be explored,
You must recite my words,
For if you make a mistake,
Your lives will suffer the fate,
Now that your stuck in my trance,
No backing out now," I look and see a magic circle surrounding us.

"Good luck with your chance,
The world will be similar to yours,
Now say your last goodbyes because you won't be coming back,
Now this is your final glance,
Because you won't come back unless by chance."

As I finish a bright light surrounds us. I nervously say out loud, "Maybe I shouldn't have read that spell the book chose..."

"YOU THINK!" The white light fully envelopes us.