Chapter 17 - Finaly of the Sports Festival

/////Eijiro Kirishima VS. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu/////

"Oh man, it's food fight round two," I complain to myself.

"Now we are going to see who is the manliest of these two! Eijiro Kirishima or Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Whoever prevails in this match gets to advance to the second round!" They are doing a simple arm wrestling challenge and they both were trying their hardest and there was a lot of strain from the two and this fight only made me hungry, so I broke off a piece of the chair legs and started eating it.

"Woah where did you get that piece of metal!" I hear one of my classmates yell, "From the chair, it has some iron in it, I got hungry." Soon Eijiro won the match after Tetsutetsu's steel cracked.

/////Izuku Midoriya VS. Shoto Todoroki/////

"Now let's get ready for the second round!" Present Mic says trying to hype up the crowd. This round scares me because knowing Izuku he is going to try everything in his power to win even if it meant to break all the bones in his body and Todoroki is strong, even when he doesn't use his flames for battle he does use them occasionally. I got to eat them at one point and they were the second spiciest flames I've ever eaten and that says something, the only thing that is spicier than Todoroki's flames is Katsuki's explosions when he's angry, Katsuki can either produce them to be spicy or have them as sweet as sugar it's delicious.

"So the match hasn't started yet that's good." Ochaco says rubbing her eyes Tenya and I freak out and I quickly go to heal her face, "(Y/N) it's fine this is from something else." I took my hands off of the sides of her cheeks, "Too late already finished healing." We both sit down on our seats and watch the battle.

"BEGIN!" Present Mic shouts and Shoto waists no time to attack Izuku with ice, instead of dodging Izuku breaks his finger to break all the ice and push it back to Shoto. He's in pain and I can't help him, 'Why do you have to do something so reckless that would affect my dragon I've been holding back?' Each time he breaks his finger he cries out in pain and I'm feeling that I'm slowly losing control. I turn to get up so I can try and get away from the scene to keep my dragon back, my scales are already forming on my body, I can tell when he is breaking more fingers because he keeps crying out in pain that nobody but I can hear. I start trying to communicate with him but he doesn't listen but I am hearing his thoughts and his apologies to me, he's stuck there's something wrong!

I run to the end of the hallway and I'm at the audience side looking down at the battle, 'He's using his left side for battle.' I think in amazement, no matter what I tried saying helped and I ended up buying strawberry milk for him to apologize for bringing it up and Izuku was able to bring them out it's a serious achievement. I see Cementoss putting up barriers for their next and final attacks when their attacks finally hit it destroyed the blockades and built up so much pressure but I didn't care about the attack I dove to the battleground to see if I can quickly heal Izuku when the air pressure dropped and went back to normal I dove to Izuku in a smaller version of my dragon form and tried waking him up. When I knew he was out cold I started healing him but since I was in my dragon form I took a deep breath and started blowing air on him and a green aura was shown. I looked back at Shoto no longer in control and started growling and then roared and charged towards him ready to attack him for hurting my mate.

Before I could even do anything I hear a weak voice calling to me, "(Y/N), please don't... I'm...okay..." I stop in my tracks and turn to Izuku who was barely standing. I swiftly fly to Izuku and goes beneath him effectively carrying him on my back, I look back and give a snarl and huff at Shoto before going to Recovery Girls office. I bust through the doors of Recovery girls temporary office and go to place a very hurt Izuku who was barely conscious, I quickly manipulate the air pressure and pick up Izuku and gently on a hospital bed. I shrink some more until I'm 6 feet and turn back to my humanoid dragon version but I was still not in control, my eyes were still slits and we were both nervous and scared for Izuku.