"Hi, I'm dropping off Athena Anderson."

"Okay, and what's the reason for the late drop-off?"

The secretary types into her computer with what I assume was Athena's name waiting for the reason as to why she was late. I wanted to roll my eyes because it doesn't really matter.

"Uh, we thought she had a doctor's appointment today but it was actually tomorrow."

"Okay, thank you Miss Anderson."

The secretary starts writing a pass for Athena and hands it off to her.

"Okay, thank you so much."

I smiled back at her and bent down to Athena and looked at her puffy red eyes.

"If you need anything call me okay?"

She nodded her head in response and I hugged her.

"I love you so much, Athena."

"I love you too."

She broke the hug and walked away to class. I turned around and walked back to my car.

I opened the door and got in. I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath. When my eyes finally opened I saw someone in the rearview mirror. My head shot back as my eyes scanned the empty parking lot.

Great now I'm starting to imagine things. I started my car and drove to school.

I walked into school and saw it was 10:30. That means it was 4th period, English. I walked to class after signing in and I got there a few minutes before the bell was going to ring.

I sat down at my desk in the corner and listened to my teacher ramble on about Catcher In The Rye. Which is one of the worst books I think I've ever read. The bell rang and all the students sprung out of their seats to go to 5th period.

I luckily had a study hall so I just headed downstairs and texted Caroline about the party for the period. The bell rang and that meant I had to go to my least favorite class. History.

Thankfully I have lunch right after so at least I had a reward after suffering through that class. I walked back upstairs and into our classroom and straight towards my desk. I pulled out the homework that I didn't do.

The bell rang and everyone sat at their desks. There was a knock on the door and the teacher went to open it. She cleared her throat and everyone looked up except for me. Instead, I kept my eyes on the homework that was due today.

"Everyone, this is Harry Styles. He's new to the school and I hope you welcome him with open arms."

I glanced up confused as to who this was because no one moves here. My breathing hitched as I saw the boy that stood at the front of the classroom.

Oh my god. He's hot.

I stared as Harry walked to the back of the classroom and sat down at the desk next to me. He looked at me, his eyes looking me up and down. I smiled and he immediately looked away and I looked down at my desk.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and looked up to see Harry staring at me studying my features again. I quickly looked away and raised my hand.

"Yes, Hope?" The teacher asked.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes. Hurry because we're starting a new topic."

"Thanks." 

I got up from my seat and hurried out of the classroom. I could feel his eyes on me. It was as if he was staring right through my clothes.

I turned the corner and into the bathroom, I went into the nearest stall and locked it and sat down on the toilet. I put my face in my hands and rubbed it slightly.