𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍

(Y/N)'s POV
waking up in mornings is the worst but I think being next to Abby..might change my mind on that. I felt a heavy arm lazily wrapped around me definitely belongs to Abby. I turn around slowly and hoping not waking her up by accident I looked at her peaceful face but soon I slowly got out of bed with difficulties of her trying to keep me in bed but thankfully I didn't wake her up. I put on one of abbys shirt that looks like I'm getting eaten by how big it is I mean there's big difference between me and her she's tall and I'm the next version of dwarfs. She always teases me about it...
I went out to the lobby to get us breakfast and it looks like it's eggs and bacon today "perfect. Abby loves bacon and eggs" I said talking to myself.

༞𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙༞

As I took the two plates and speed walked my way to Abbys and i room and slowly opened the door seeing Abby changed position. I put the two plates on the night stand and crawled my way to Abby to shake her awake "Abby? Abbs wake up its breakfast in bed this time teddy bear" I hear her grumble "come on it's eggs and bacon this time not the usual teddy bear" I said shaking her up more "ok..ok I'm up" she said as she slowly sits up on bed resting herself on the bed headboard rubbing her eyes. I hand her plate "here you go abbs" I said "thanks (Y/N/N)" (you're nickname) she said as she gives me a kiss on the cheek "my pleasure" I smile at her and took my plate off the night stand and started eating "so abbs you get any duty today?" I said as my mouth full of bacon, she looked at me and replied smiling at me "no I don't. now I get to spend some actual time with you but do..you have duty? Or medical stuff that you do?" I sighed "sadly I do abbs. Sorry" I said as I looked at her. Her smile wiped out of her face completely but gives a small smile "it's ok. I get it" she said as I cracked up a bit laughing making Abby giving me an confusing face "why are you laughing?" She said as I replied "I can't believe you fell for it! Ha! You should have seen your face abbs" I started to laugh a bit more as Abby rolled her eyes "whatever short stuff" she said as I put my plate on the night stand and gave her a look "Aww look at you is it because I called you short stuff? Come here I was just kidding you know that" she said as she polled me in a soft kiss.
————————
Heyo Arthur here!
Man I really hope you like this guys because it has been awhile since I had written a one shot but I hope you enjoyed it!!'