believing me

Everyone had a home to go to expect me, they don't have parents that want to send them away to a place of crazy people. I had and That's why I left home, I'd rather sleep in the park where it is more peaceful then in a house with That kind of parents.

Hyunseong's POV

I couldn't sleep any longer, something was bothering me... a feeling like there was something I needed to know but what?

It's definitely about josa, something about her is different, she gets scared, hurt and shy for no reason. How? Why? What is it that makes her cry?

It's Friday 5 am in the morning, since I can't fall asleep now I decided to go running a bit in the park, I'm Sure there won't be someone at this time so it's no big deal.

I put on my exercising outfit and went out to the park. The paths in the park were made as circles surrounded by benches to sit on. Whenever i can't sleep i always run in this park.

I passed every bench until there was one that caught my attention, it seemed like someone was laying on a bench almost falling from it.

Josa's POV

I was sleeping peaceful on the bench untill a ghost came and tried to throw me off the bench, it was a old man that died here  not so long ago, he was homeless and starved from the hunger, he had a daughter with him but she was peacefully quit sitting on the other bench.

Please, let me sleep here...this place doesn't belong to you anymore.. you're dead so please go away and leave me alone.. I want to sleep I'm really tired and I can't if you keep bothering me and stay hanging around me!

Seriously ghosts never listen, the old men kept on pushing me until I fell from the bench... I expected to hit the ground but at my surprise I felt to arms around my waist that caught me from falling on the ground.

He or she gently placed me on the bench.. please leave me alone, I feel so tired.

Uh Oh okay then I'll leave, another voice said and i know it didn't come from the grandpa ghost. I turned around and see hyunseong standing infront of me.  I grabbed his hand before he was about leave.

S..s..sorry hyunseong I wasn't yelling at you, there's just someone bothering me so please don't misunderstand, it wasn't towards you. I said hoping that he'll understand and forget about it.

Who's bothering you, there's no one here in the park except you and I. Who were you talking to, you always talk to nothing or to yourself?? I don't get it.

You always get hurt while there's nothing to get hurt from, you trip over stairs or something just like that, you get scared easily and never look at someone straight and you are always alone.

I don't know why all these things happen but That's a reason why all of them think you're weird. I think I and the members are the only ones who had luck That you're talking and looking at us, why not others. I want to get to know you josa, you seem a good girl 

Please explain everything, starting with why are you here at this time and why were you talking to yourself, how can you fall of a bench so easily???

He had so many questions but where should I start explaining..

I can't just tell him that I see ghosts and that they hurt me scare me and trip me, about not looking straight to people because I don't see them as normal as they do...

the reason why I only could look at talk to them is because I see them as normal humans. I didn't want him time think I'm a girl Who's weird with a secret.

It really seriously matters how he thinks about me, he's the only one that talks to me, helps me ans he seemed to care about me. He is the one that is like that towards me. He gives me a warm feeling that no one else gave me before.

i made the choice to just tell him but he started to walk away... no please don't leave I'll tell you everything.

He didn't hear me and kept walking so I decided to run after him... oh not now...

The grandpa ghost grabbed my foot and caused me to fall on my face.

hyunseong heard me falling on the stones (the ground is made of stones) , he ran up to me and helped me getting up.

Josa are you okay?, you're leg is bleeding.. oh the scratches on your cheek. He said with a worried face.

Come I'll take you home with me and I'll clean the wounds.  He grabbed my hand and helped me up but I stopped him.

N... n... no, first I want to explain all this.  I got quit for a moment and tried to get all my courage to say it.

I... i... i.... i... i... I couldn't find the words to say it.

what is it?? He said.

I...I..I.. I can see ghosts!  He looked at me as if I said something really dumb and stupid.

Wait!!  You.. you what???!  He said really confused not believing it.

I can see them... ghosts. I replied to him hoping he'll believe me and doesn't think I'm lying and talking necessary.

so that explains everything that happened to you, so just now a ghost tripped you and you also was talking to one?? He asked and I nodded yes.

Why didn't you tell me before?

He cupped my face and said....I believe you Josa.

I'm so so so happy he understood everything and didn't think that  I was talking nonsense...

I just couldn't believe he actually does not think I'm weird, he actually believes me. 

My heart started to beat like crazy...
he's such a warm and  understanding person...I have lots of reasons why i love him..

That feeling is love...

He took of his vest and put it around me but isn't it cold for him now?, he had only a T-shirt on and I could see his biceps..again this is not the right time to think about it...it just happened.  Although it was cold outside and i felt cold even with his vest, seeing him only in a shirt made me feel so warm.

I'll take you home with me and then we'll go to school together. He said and took me with him.

.....

He opened the door so quit as possible to not wake anyone since it's still early to get up for school.

Someone was coming downstairs, both of us got scared by the thought 'what if someone sees us' we didn't know what to do.. the person that came downstairs turned the light on.

We were able to see that it's jeongmin who turned on the lights, before he was able to see us hyunseong dragged me in a dark place.

Dark places are the worst places because those are one of the favourite places ghosts want to be.

Behind the back of hyunseong something appeared... something white and bright...

a dirty hand came towards me with disgusting long nails covered with blood.. it touched me on the shoulder. I got so scared that i couldn't hold it to scream.

it wasn't loud as i expected it would be till hyunseong covered my mouth with his hand.

Footsteps from jeongmin were coming close to the place we were hiding in, he was about to open the door but hyunseong put me behind the door with him close in front of me,  With close I mean really close, only one inch away.

Jeongmin opened the door open that it  caused the one inch dissappear. hyunseong and I... there's no more space in between us...

I can feel something soft on my lips ....his lips are on mine?