drown in the water

Still hyunseong's POV

I was right, it's a hand.

It's the hand of josa in the water with the rest of her body and her eyes closed.

Quikly i carried out of the water and laid her down on the beach sand.

I tried making her breath again with CPR (mouth to mouth)

Her lips felt so cold.

There was still no sign of her breathing.

I kinda pannicked because she's still not breathing.

I put my hands together and then on her chest, i started moving my hands up and down with all my strength.

Yes !!! It worked!!!

She spit out the water and started breathing normally again.

I hugged her tight. I thought i was going to lose you.
Are you okay?? Can you hear me?

Y...y..y..y.....yes. she said stuttering as always in a shaky voice.

What happened???  I asked her while i look at her in the eyes.

She answered in a low tone...

S...s...s...s...s....s..sh..sh..she .....

She seems to be to weak to answer, she couldn't finish her sentence and collopes right away on my shoulder with her head.

Josa! Josa! Josa! Wake up! I yelled trying to make her awake.

I carried her in my hands and ran to the car to get her home, on my way running i noticed she got unconscious because there was no strength in her arm anymore, it was just hanging on her side and then i noticed something with blood on her arm.

With blood on her arm was written "help me"

How did she get that??

I layed her down on the back seat and went to the drivers seat and sat down.  I started the car and headed home.

Josa please bear it a little longer, we'll arrive soon.

After driving 15 minutes we arrived to the dorm.

I took her out the back seat and carried her imside, i hysterically banged the door hoping they'd open quik.

Hey! Why so loud? Just wait. I can hear someone saying from inside.

He finally opened the door.

It's kwamgmin, i didn't say anything,  i just pushed him out of the way and ran upstairs to josa's room.

Kwangmin's POV

What's with all the rush hyunseong ?
What happened to josa?  Didn't you guys fo to the beach?

I asked him but he ignored me and just kept on with his rush hurrying upstairs with josa in his arms.

I went upstairs behind them to look if hyunseong needs my help.

He got inside and closed he door behind him.
I opened it a bit so he won't notice it.
He was taking care of her, he placed a kiss on her hand. At that part i felt strange, a feeling i never had before,  it wasn't a good feeling.

I left after closing the door and trying to figure the meaning of it.
I bumped in youngmin. Hey! Where are you with your deep thoughts?

Sorry hyung, it's nothing.

He left without saying another word

It's really quit in house. Donghyun was reading,  minwoo and jeongmin are playing with the xbox again and youngmin was on his way to take a nap.

I just watched minwoo and jeongmin playing while thinking in deep thoughts so deep that it made me sleepy and slept on the couch.

Donghyun's POV

Hey! Jo twins wake up !!! It's time for dinner, seriously you guys take a nap really long.

I yelled at the twins and it made them wake up immediately,  everyone got ready for dinner and sat on the table expect for hyunseong and josa.

I went upstairs to see what's happening,  hyunseong was sitting half asleep on the edge of joa's bed. Josa was there on the bed sleeping to.

Hyunseong is everything okay? Dinner is ready
He opened his eyes and looked at me, I'm coming only not josa cause she's not well since from when we went to the beach.

I nodded yes.
Hyunseong I've been struggling to say this but ...it's about josa.

What is it hyung? He asked and i got ready to tell him

Well...

When josa touched me the pupils in her eys turned red and then back to normal.

Hyunseong looked at me like he heard something regular.
You don't look surprised, why ?

Hyung ....you need to know something,  i can't keepmit a secret for the rest of my life since we're together. He said

Josa...josa... she can see ghosts.

When he said that i believedhe was joking but then i saw his serious face.
She can what??! See ghosts??

Yes ...and she ....
I don't know if i should tell you this.

He didn't finish his sentence
Continue,  i want to know.

Okay then ....she also she's your girlfriend.

What?? My girlfriend??? You mean ming ming?? But ....
I tried to get over it all these times but i couldn't, when he bought her up it felt like a wound that got open again in a real painfull way.
I miss her so much.

Hyunseong's POV

Hyung are you okay...sorry. i see that he's almost tearing up.

Yes I'm okay...I'll go and leave you to to rest..you can sleep with her in the room today, she may need your help cause she's not well. He said and left the room still looking sad.

Thanks hyung...good night !

Hoping for him to get happiness again i fell asleep holding josa's hand.

The next day in the afternoon

Josa is feeling better so i didn't worry much about leaving here home alone, we couldn't bring het with us because the manager said so and we need to concentrate on our jacket photo shoot for our upcoming album.

Everyone got ready and left, i gave her a goodbye kiss before i left and i see kwangmin giving me a hateful look, i decided to ignore it and go on.

Josa's pov

All of them left an i was all alonein the dorm.
There was nothing to do so i decided to just go upstairs to my room and stay there until they come back.

I sat down on a chair in front of the mirror table and took my bag from under it, it was the only bag i didn't pack out.

I lift my head up and put the bag in the table, i got all of my things out of it.
I put The perfumes on the mirror table next to the other stuff. One of my red lipsticks was open while i didn't use it so i decided to put some on now.

I looked in the mirror and start putting it on until it slipped out of my hand when i saw something written on the mirror with big red letters that says...

"Help me"

This is the second time i see this, first on my arm now in the mirror.
The girl appeared in the mirror.
I looked behind, she was standing there.

L..l....l..l...look!!! What do you want from me ??? I yelled out of control.

All she said is "help me"