free time together.

Hyunseong's POV

I put her in the car and quickly headed home.
What's the reason she left for?

We arrived home and i called a doctor to check up on her.
She's alright, only her legs are pretry bad bruised so she won't be able to walk for 3 days. I put some healing creme on her side so it'll heal and hurt less. The doctor said and left.

I went inside her room and sat next to her. She started slowly opening her eyes. She didn't say any word but just looked at me.

Why did you leave? I asked.
How did you know where i was ? She asked in a lone tone and not answering my question, i know she's trying to escape from it.

Well it's pretty abouviois how i knew. I said.

*Flashback*

Practice finally ended and we headed back home.

Donghyun opened the door and we got in.
Josa I'm back home. I said but got no response so i ques she's sleeping since it's so late now.

I went to her room to check up, i turned the light on but she wasn't there also not in the bathroom.
All i saw was some pair of clothes thrown on the ground.

I went downstairs guys josa is not here.

Are you sure? Jeongmin said.
Yes i am!

Okay hyunseong calm down and don't pannick, she's probably by her parents or something. Donghyun said.

NO! that's impossible, she doesn't have a good relationship with them. I said and all of them looked shocked.

I'm gonna call the police. I said.

Hello? I want to report my girlfriend is missing. I said
Okay sir, when was the last time you saw her? The police asked

Uhm, today around 7pm. I answered
Sir she won't be away far since it has not been so long, we'll search for her and tell you early in the morning if we find her.

I hang up and went full sadness and all worried to my bed trying to sleep.

Morning

I woke up really early, after one hour the rest got up to and got ready.
There was still no call from where josa is..I'm getting more and more worried.

Something came up to my mind. I think i know where she is.
I said all happy and went outside to the park where i found her sleeping before.

The rest searched with me in the park.

I was walking and looking for you when some girl bumped in me. She looked at lot like you.

Even her voice when she said sorry.
The girl kept running away until i lost her from my sight.

I started to relies that it's really josa.
As i was running after her i saw her being kicked badly but i managed to arrive befor he hurt another time by grabbing his hand.

She blacked out and i took her home with me.

*end of flashback*

So that how i found you,I said.
Why did you leave?

she Didn't answer me again.
JOSA PLEASE TELL ME WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!! without knowing i started to yell.

She got shaken up and sat up.
Ouch~

Sorry I'm just too worried, just lay back down or your side will hurt more.

I..i..i..it's okay I understand, i ..i..i just don't want to tell or i.....