Goodbye

Josa's POV

A half year passed and we all got used to ming ming with us.
Everything got back okay and normal, nothing bad happened.

The promotions of hyunseong and the band got really good, they're busy with their comeback and need to travel to a lot of places so ming ming and I spend time together waiting for our boyfriends and the other members.

They were away for one week in America after that they finally came back home.

Where's my sweetie? ! Hyunseong ran in the house looking for me.

Here....

He lifted me up and span me around in the living room.
I missed you so much sweetie!

Me to !
I hugged him really tight.

Ming ming-ah ! Where's my little girl.
Well donghyun seemed to have missed her a lot to of course.
He did the same like hyunseong did to me.

Are you okay ? He asked her.
Yes i am....
And she hugged him and he hugged her back, they look so cute.

Awe we came back for no girlfriend, i want one to. It would be great to have someone to hug like that. Youngmin said sounding a bit said.

Ey! But you have me hyung! Kwangmin pouted.

Shut up! You're not my girlfriend and i won't do that with you.

Those twins are always so playful together.

Good to be back, two weeks resting should be enough. Jeongmin sighed.

What? Only two weeks?
Yes. Hyunseong answered me.

That's not much, can't you stay a little longer? I can't have you away from my side again. Ming ming agreed with me looking at donghyun and holding his hand.

It's okay sweetie, i will comeback fast for you and be by your side again forever and always okay? He held my hand to.

When is that ? I asked.

Over five years... minwoo answered.

What! ? Five years ! Ming ming and I shouted in shock in unison together.

Sorry.... we need to practice and improve our songs and do some activities in a lot of several places. We need a lot of time for that so we won't have time to stay here. There's a lot to do and take care of.

We can't wait that long for you! Please don't leave... i begged.

We need to. Donghyun said.

Don't think about it for now, we still have two weeks here. Kwangmin said.

Come on! Let's go have dinner together and enjoy this time before it's too late. It's my treat! Jeongmin said cheerfully.
At the best restaurant.

Okay! Let's go! I'll drive. Donghyun said.

We all got ready and went to the car.
Donghyun got in the drivers seat with ming ming next to him.
I sat in the middle in the backseat with hyunseong next to me and Kwangmin on the other side.

Since their was no space in this car anymore Jeongmin went to drive in another car with youngmin and minwoo with him.

We arrived at the restaurant, the foodwas delicious.
We had lots of fun while eating and playing random games.

Laughing with them feels good, it feels like a family.
Getting to know them and having hyunseong as a boyfriend is the best thing that happened in my whole life.