Baby boy

Josa's POV

My stomach doesn't hurt anymore and it feels different, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

In a hospital room ?

The room was full with ble balloons, on some are written 'congratulations' or 'a baby boy'

So that cramp from before meant that he was coming, there he was my beautiful baby boy in a small cute bed besides my bed.

I can't believe I'm now actually a Mother with a son.
I tried getting him put i couldn't.

Hey, you're awake...how do you feel? Hyunseong came in still in his wedding suit.

I feel great...The baby...

Hyunseong helped me giving the baby and placed him next to me.

He's so beautiful and cute just like his mother. Hyunseong said.

and he's going to grow handsomely just like his father. I said and he smiled.

I'll go tell the rest that you're awake, I'll be back soon. He kissed my forehead and left.

Hyunseongs POV

Guys! Do you want to come ? Josa is awake with the baby?

Yeah! Let's go...i want to see them both. Ming ming went excitedly ahead of us. We followed behind her.

Aww he's so adorable! Can i lift him up? Ming ming asked.

Ming ming be careful. Donghyun told her.

You really like kids and babies don't you? I can totally see you as a good mom. Josa told her as she was still busy with the baby.

Honestly i really want to become a mother to... ming ming said shyly.

Well did you hear that Donghyun? By the way you should marry to. Jeongmin said and i can see ming ming starting to blush.

His looks are taken from his mom...
Why did Donghyun change the subject?

Anyways...
Everyone held my son in their arms and kissed him, it looked amazing how we were together gathered happily as a family.., everyone is smiling.

All of them went home but i stayed with my wife and son, i should get used to saying that i got a wife and son now.

The day after Josa got discharged, we drove home with our son.

Hyunseong we need to buy some baby boy stuff and we should buy things for his room.

Yes yes yes... we will...what about now? I placed my hand on hers.

Sounds great...Oh how can we forget? !!!! She seemed so shocked like...uhm..

What?!

We didn't name our son yet!! She sounded a bit shocked and seriously how can we forget that.

Do you have a name? Any suggestions or something important? I asked and she looked at me with a face that said she has no ideas

It's okay, the boys and ming ming can help with this maybe or family and friends....my parents?

That's good we still have time i mean he's only one day, we should place him safely to sleep in the dorm, we can't bring him with us right?

Yes sweetie, we'll make sure they take good care of our son and then we'll buy everything needed. She smiled and i kissed her hand.

Everyone seemed suddenly full of power when we told them ro take care of our son, they loved it and of course we told them about the name thing, i hope they could help.