explanation

Donghyun's POV

It has been 3 days since the accident, i stayed at her side all the days. She's unconscious.

The doctors said the knife got pretty deep so it may take one week for her to wake up.

I didn't contact the members for 3 days, they must be worried.
My mind is now all about her, like...

She was dead.
How did she comeback?
She came back from the dead? How?
What happened?
Why were those guys trying to hurt or kill her?

So many questions unanswered, i hope she can answer it because i really want to know.

All this is just too good and weird to be real.

Sir, we'll check up on her and she can leave the hospital in one hour but remember to five her lots of rest and try not to get water close to the wound. The docter said.

I had to go out as they started checking amd doing their thing.

They came out after 30 minutes and i was allowed to get back in.
They gave her more comfortable hospital clothes since she's going back with me and other clothes may be not comfortable.

I gently put her in the wheelchair and headedto the parking lot to my car.

Not trying to hurt as carefully as possible i carried in my arms in the backseat.

Luckily he backseat was big enough to lay her down.
I started the car and headed to the dorm.

I had to leave the wheelchair in the car since i can't put her in it, i won't be able to use it because of the stairs so i carried her bridal style gently upstairs and ringed the door bell.

Hyung! Where were you ? Do you know how much we were worried? ! You was away for 3 DAYS!!
Not a good thing that jeongmin opened the door but i would expect the others would say the same.

I'm sorry...I'll explain later. Let me in to the room to bring her and we'll talk later.

Her??? He said with a confused look on his face.

Hyung!! The others came to.
Where were you??

Just give me time.... i said and got in.

Wait! That's.....

Isn't that Ming ming...
Your girlfriend that died in a car accident? Jeongmin looks so surprised and shocked.

Uhm...
Yeah she is.

I left them all dumbfounded full with questionable faces.
Expect for Josa she looked like nothing special happened with hyunseong.

I covered her with blankets in warmly in the bed.
You have no idea how much i missed you ming ming, i don't know how but now I'm the happiest person because you're back by my side. Rest well ming ming-ah.

Now she can rest, i will never ever leave you to get hurt again.

Okay now i need to deal with them and their questions although i have many to and don't know exactly how she got back.

Ming ming is dead!
How can she be here ? She has a twin? A doppelganger? Youngmin attacked me with answers.

No.... it's only her and i don't know myself how she got back alive. Now all of them seemed so confused and again expect for Josa and hyunseong.

Josa sweetie, i think you should tell them or This will get worse. Hyunseong talked to Josa.

Uhm... her hands started shaking.