pregnant

Josa's POV

It feels so empty without them, but i can spend the time with Ming ming while they're gone.

No matter what we do, they're always in our mind. Everyday we miss them more and more, it's getting so hard without them.

Josa let's make Kimchi together and have fun. Ming ming suggested.

Yeah sure! Let's start! We got everything ready to start, it's indeed really fun.

Ming ming can you hand me the bowl with pepper in it? She stood up and handed me the bowl.

I got it from her hand, as soon as i got it in my hand some ghost slapped it out of my hands and made it fall on the ground shattering to every corner.

Oh they just can't leave me alone for a second and stop bothering me.

Here, I'll help you... ming ming knelt down and started to pick all the shattered parts of the bowl up.

Ach... it's bleeding. I can see the blood coming out of her finger.

Oh are you okay? Leave it...I'll clean this up. You just take care of the wound. She did what she was told and i cleaned this mess up.

Josa...
It stopped bleeding...and...

What do you mean ming ming?

The cut...it's healed...

Wha?! How?

Yeah! Too bad you don't know everything...
I held my head due to the horrible headache. Why can i hear their previous manager voice in my head.

Good that you can hear me Josa...missed me?

How is it possible? You disappeared for good and forever? How is this possible? I talked back.

Yeah who knows... his voice sounds so evil like before.

Just get out of my head!!! I yelled.

Josa what's wrong? Ming ming said and his voice soon disappeared of my head.

H..h..h... he ... i can hear him.

Who? She asked confused.

T..t..t.. that man... the one that killed you.

You mean their previous manager? She asked as she started to look terrified.

Y..y..y.. yes...

I thought he was totally gone! How is that possible? She asked.

I don't know..

I don't think i can finish the kimchi ,let's continue tomorrow....let's put it in the fridge. Both of us did it and cleaned the kitchen.

Hyunseong's POV

I wonder how they're doing, although it's only few months since we left i really miss her...it's like i didn't see her for a year or more.

Hyung! Let's try and call them ! I can't stand it any longer. Do you have the number.

Yeah! Let me look for ya...he manager gave it to me weeks ago...here.
Donghyun handed me a small paper with the number.

I didn't hesitate and quickly took it and called them.

The phone must be going off now.

Josa's POV

Ming ming can you take the phone?