proposal

Hyunseong's POV

We've been busy a lot these past 8 month, i couldn't even get in contact with Josa.

What matters is that this year is almost over and we go back to Korea. Our career here ends soon.

Ming ming's POV

Josa's tummy got bigger and I'm really exited for the baby although it has nothing to do with me and of course the time is getting closer for them to come back.
That means that hyunseong is able to her big tummy, they'll be on time when the baby gets born.

Almost forgot that yesterday we tried to watch a horror movie, for Josa is was even worse because of the ghosts that are still hanging around her.

Due the horrible stuff we saw Josa had to throw up also it was on me!!
I don't want that to happen again but yeah it's not her fault.

Josa's POV

2 more months and the baby comes, the next month hyunseong and the others will come back.

I wonder how his expression will be once he sees it. I made a good choice to not tell him anything and keep him waiting for the great news...i hope so.

Kwangmin's POV

Hyung! I'm ready with packing! How about you guys ?

Everyone was packing their stuff. We'll be going back to Korea today. Honesty these five years flew by fast...good thing.

I missed the girls and I'm going to miss my girl to when i go back to korea. Right i forgot! I got a girlfriend 1 year after we got here. I was too busy to be with her but i made time.

I promised her that after i get back to korea ans settle everything down I'll go back to her.

My twin brother scolded me in a playful way how i got a girlfriend before him while I'm the youngest. God must've  given me a great present that i will cherish forever and never lose.

I'm sure youngmin will get one to, he deserves one and is handsome in my opinion...don't get me wrong.

Done!!! Let's head back to Koreaaaa!!! Jeongmin shouted happily.

The managers took us to the airport, over one hour our plane departs to korea.

This flight is 14 hours long.
Oh god.... This flight sure is long.

Hyunseong's POV

YAY!!! We're finally back here. Minwoo cheered.

Donghyun and the workers that came to help us with our luggage helped us inside and opened the dorm for us.

Donghyun!!! You're back!! Ming ming ran straight in Donghyun's arms and he spinned her around. That's what it looks like when you see your loved one back again.

I looked around the dorm and finally saw Josa sitting in the kitchen.

JOSAA!! She turned her face to me, she tried get from the chair but had difficulties standing up so i ran to her and helped her.. i had a strong urge to hug her.

I made my move...

Be careful...

When i embraced her i felt a big round thing against me, i looked at her happy teary eyes and then i looked down.

Seriously i did not expect this.

Y..y..you're pregnant? She nodded.

Our baby? Why didn't you tell me?

I didn't cause i wanted to surprise you and i left you to concentrate on your career. She answered.

I'm realllyyy surprised!!!

In a good way ? She asked.

Yes!!! I was careful as possible and span her around.
We're having a baby !! I shouted.

Congratulations! Donghyun said.

Omoo!! Hyung is going to be a father. Minwoo said.

All of gathered happily in the living room.

When is the due date? I was so curious about the answer since her stomach already looks this big.

Next month. Ming ming answerd.

So hyung...
When are you going to do it? Kwangmin said looking at me with a smirk and the rest started to wink.

Okay the time arrived, I'm doing it just like i promised.

I put my hand in my pocket and took the ring out that i chose few months ago, i hope she likes it.

Go on ! Jeongmin yelled.

I exhaled all my nervousness out and got ready, i knelt down in front of her.

Josa....

Are you willing to marry me ?

Josa's POV

I didn't have to hesitate or think about this question/proposal...
The answer was playingin my mind every time since he promised to marry me.

YEESSSS!!!! i stood up and hugged him tight carefully in a comfortable way. He did the same.

I was waiting so long for this moment...the moment he puts the ring on my ring finger.

The ring fingers are never to part, no one can separate the ring fingers that's why we wear the wedding ring their.

Hyunseong and i are never to part....this means I'm his and he's mine till the day we die.