Never saw it before

Josa's POV

The morning breeze that came from the balcony made me awake.
This is my first time sleeping so good.
I was even able to stretch myself wide out.

Hyunseong wasn't on the bed, neither was he in the bathroom.
The bathroom was full of vapor.
He must of took a shower but where is he now?

I washed my face and did my hair and got out.
The wind was a bit cold so i went to the balcony to close the door.
Than i saw hyunseong standing there with only a towel around his waist and a cup with some drink in hus hand.

Isn't he cold?
I walked up to him....g...gg...g..good morning.

Oh josa you're awake, good morning. Did you sleep well last night?
I nodded yes.

Aren't you cold? I said

Well, of course i am he answered.
Suddenly he pulled me in his arms.
Your body is so warm.

He kept hugging me.
He started giving me small kisses on my hand than he moved his hands around my waist at looked at me.
His lips slowly reached to mine.

He kissed me gently.
I can feel his tongue coming inside. The kiss was full of passion.
It's epic this time.

The kiss feels so great, it's like my lips are melting in his lips.
He picked me up and i put my legs around his hips.
He started to walk to the bed and closed the balcony doors while continuing kissing me.

He pushed me on the bed got on top of me and continued kissing me.
Of course i kissed him back.

I reached up and continued kissing him, my fingers made his hair mesed up but that didn't matter right know.

I put my hand on his face, slowly I went to his neck and then I put my hands on his chest.

His chest feels so warm now.
It's perfectly broad and muscular.

He continued kissing as i put my hands on his perfect abs.
I enjoyed every touch from his body. His embrace makes me feel like I'm in heaven. Everything is perfect about him.

He's the best thing that happened in my life....

There was so perfect and long moment like this one. I will never forget this moment.

After resting a bit we went out for breakfast.
This is the last day and i want to enjoy it here before we go back and bad things start to happen again.

The time flew by fast as we spend our time at the beach.
Hyunseong got in the water, i just played with the sand since I'm afraid to get near the sea.

Josa! Please join me in the sea...it's boring to be alone, right? He shouted from far.

No sorry i can't!
Come on please, this is our last day here together. i can't refuse it, tje way je asked is just so adorable.

I'm coming to drag you in the water! He took me by my waist and made me hang over hus shoulder.

He stomped extra in the water so it made the water splash on me and started laughing hard whike running further in the water.

He continued running joyfully...his laughing voice started echoing in my ears, it seemed as if my chest is on fire, breathing got painful.
What's happening with me?

H..h..h..h..hyunseong s..s..s..stop! At least i managed to say that.
Why? What's wrong ?

Hyunseong's POV

H..h..h..h..hyunseong s..s..s..stop! At least i managed to say that.
Why? What's wrong ? I put her on her feet.

Instead of standing she fall in the water.
Josa! What's wrong what's happening? !! Her eyes were closed. There was no signal of her breathing or moving.

I tried to get her out of the water but some electric shocked pushed me away from her. I won't give up! As i was regaining my breath from fhe shock that made me fall in the water i saw light.

Where can the light come from here ?
This is impossible...

It came from her...her chest....
The light became brighter.
It shined bright... a fascinating thing happened, i never saw it before.
She started to float up in the sky.

Her chest kept shining.
On one side I'm amazed but one he other I'm really worried.
What is happening?

Aahhh!! I can see blood drops falling in the water, after that she fell down.
I tried to catch her.

She fell exactly in my arms. Her arms were full with cuts and her nose was bleeding.

I wish i don't need to save you a lot anymore cause i don't like seeing you being hurt. My teardrops fell i her face.

She started moving her eyes until they opened. Are you awake?
She opened her mouth slowly to say something.

She's alive...