Gone

Josa's POV

We're back on our way to the dorm.
These 3 days off were meant to relax and leave all the problems behind but the problems followed us untill here. It shouldn't have happened that day.

I feel like I'm a burden to hyunseong because of all this, if I'm hurt or having trouble he's always suffering with me.

There's not one ghost with us now in the car, i guess it's because hyunseong is with me right now.

My energy didn't fully comeback because of what happened that day so i fell asleep in the car.

The way back seemed short since all i did was sleep, my seat was leaned to the back and a small blanket was on me. He must've done it.

He's such a perfect Boyfriend, i hope i can repay his kindness and every good thing he did for me.

Hyung! I'm back! He must've missed donghyun and the others.
Oh good! Did you have a good time? Donghyun said as he winked.

Eyyy hyung! Don't be like that. It's funny to see how donghyun teased him. But hyung we have bad news? Minwoo said.

What bad news ? Hyunseong sounded a bit surprised.

The... the ... the... uhm..

Our manager died yesterday. Jeongmin spoke up since minwoo couldn't say it. Hyunseong didn't look so shocked.

Okay that's enough...Hyunseong go rest, you must be a tired from riding so long. And be prepared cause tomorrow we're going back to practice again, our promotions will start soon. The fans are waiting with excitement for our new album. Donghyun tolled him.

Hyunseong nodded and took my hand, he went upstairs and headed to my room. He left the luggage in front the door and threw himself in my bed.

I looked at him in disbelief.

What? Aren't you used to it yet ? You should be used to it from now on.
It's not the first time to lay on your bed.

And sleep on it with you.... he winked.

He walked over to me and pulled me with him on the bed. I was stuck in his arms. Let's sleep like this again for today....I'll miss it.

H..h..h..hyunseong ?
Yes...

I wanted to ask you...why aren't sad or surprised cause your manager died?
I'm curious honestly.

Well, he threatened you and killed innocent people so why should i be sad about it?

He has a point. He did lots of bad things, luckily he didn't hurt them. I think he had no intention of doing that, his attention was all on me and on the thing of killing the Altara to get all the power.

Now that he's dead I'll be longer chased to death but the ghosts are still with me. That's the bad part.

As long as hyunseong is with me they can't harm me.
Now that I'm thinking about ghosts, what happened to ming ming ? Where is she ?

Should i tell hyunseong? Should hyunseong tell this to donghyun ?

Just sleep...
Good thing he broke my thoughts, I was going too deep.

We cuddled untill we fell asleep.

In the next morning.

I stretched my arms really wide, i can feel that both sides are emty.
Where's hyunseong? Probably in the bathroom.