4. Crazy

Hyunseong's POV

I walked her out, my hands on her shoulders.

Her shoulders were so shaky that it made my hands go with in the same rythim.

Why?

I moved my hands from her shoulders and bought one up to her chin, making her face me. I look deeply in her eyes and saw tears forming.

Why are you crying ?

I...I...I..w..want..t..to..go...ho..me.
She said sobbing.

okay, I'll take you home.

No I'll go h..home...a..a..alone.
She just ran away without saying anything else.

Josa's POV

I ran awahly leaving him there standing alone.
A part of me wanted to go back to him but....

I didn't.

I started to run down the stairs, I tripped wich made me land with my face on the ground.

It turned out to be an annoying ghost that tripped me.
I was so sick and mad at those ghosts, they never leave me alone.

I couldn't help but to yell...LEAVE ME ALONE !!

My voice echoed in the empty staircase.

Hyunseong's POV

A loud noise echoed in the staircase as I went down to the ground floor ...LEAVE ME ALONE !
The voice sounded familiar. Josa...

As fast as I can I ran to where the sound came from.

There I saw Josa on the ground. I wanted to help her up but I was too late, she stood up and ran off again before I was able to reach her.

Josa's POV

I was finally away from school and those annoying ghosts.

I opened the door and went inside, luckily no one was home. I'm home alone again till the night.

My parents are working till late again.

It was time for dinner but I had no appetite.

The day went over so quikly it was already 11 o'clock and My parents weren't home yet.

I decided to go sleep before they arrived home.

I didn't want to face them...

After 30 minutes I couldn't fall asleep yet. I heard the door getting unlocked.

I heard them talking and talking while walking upstairs, their voice sounded like it was coming towards My room so I quickly closed My eyes and pretended to sleep.

The door Knob started to slowly move then both My parents came in and stood their talking next to my bed.

What should we do with her, she needs to go to a special school for people who have problems with there attitude and mind, we can't continue with her like this.

She never looks at us and talks to us and the weirdest part is that we hear her talk to herself too many timed in her bedroom or cry.
The new school musical she went to is no good for her.

So that's how My parents think of me....that I'm weird....crazy..
I need to stay at this school, I can't go to another and start all over again.

I Finally found a way to survive...even if it means to be the weird one.

I have to find a way to stay at this school and stay away from My parents.

I can't stay here any longer, I have to leave ...