Chapter 16

DANIEL:

" Cuse im, cuse im sick" I whispered as I looked down at the table I was sat at tracing the graffitti with my fingers.

"Everyone that goes there is sick, how are you sick. Cuse obviously it isnt for your brother thats if you even have a brother?!" "I didnt lie, I just didnt tell you the full truth, I do have a brother he is ten and he does have a illness, no its not an eating disorder"

"Well why did u say he had one and  why did Alex call your name and not your brothers ?"

"Because my brothers not his patient..... I am"

"....."

"I have an eating disorder I have for 6  years, the disorder I have is called Pica"

"Whats that ive never heared of it, how do I know your not just lieing again?!"

Huffing out a breath, I pulled out my phone, searching up the disorder before pushing it back towards her.

"See. Im not lieing"

Watching her scan over the page, that I hoped would awnser all her questions.

"So you eat thing, like pencils and paper and stuff?"

"Yeah, i guess so"

"Ok?... Why couldnt you just tell me this before. I wouldnt have judged you for it?" She whispered in sympathy as she reached for my hand.

"Look i dont want yoy sympathy!" I shouted as i pulled my hand away from her reach.
Standing up I looked down at my phone , noticing that we had both already missed 1st and 2nd lesson. We were going to be in deep shit especially because it was only alishas first day back after the expulsion.
Grabbing her hand i pulled her back up the road towards the school and into the hallways. 

"Will u stop dragging me. I can walk" she whined as I lent against the lockers.
"Sorry, just we were already late. I dont want either of us getting into trouble"
I felt her mess up my hair as she cooed about how cute i was acting. Walking into our class we both watched as derek gave us a glare and pointed to our seats.
Nodding we both sat down, trying not to disterb the class. My pencil coming up to my mouth out of habbit as i chewed against the top.

Alisha:
I sat next to daniel, watching how he chewed against his pencil... How could I have never noticed the signs before, its not like he ever tryed to hide it.
Derek was grouchy as ever, youd swear he was pregnant with the moodswings he had.
He was going on about how to spell something but i wasnt really sure what. I guess that was my own fault for not being in for the start of the class. I scribbled down as many notes as i could , weither they made sense was a whole other story.