Chapter 15

Alisha's POV :

Do you ever feel like your life just repeats itself over and over again.

I sat in the waiting room with deans hoodie wrapped round me and my leather jacket all because it was winter. Yup the months were flying by just as fast as the seasons. It was 8:30 on a Friday and the clouds outside wernt giving up, it was freezing and being in a building with no heating didnt help.

As I sat up in my ball of clouthing Daniel walked in, wearing a marron and white jumper along with a pair of black skinnies. It was as if he wasnt even effect by the fact it was almost snowing outside.

"Dan?"

"Yeah"

"How the fuck are you only wearing that?"

"Its not that cold out?" He smirked rasing one of his eyebrows.

"Ugh yeah it is, its almost fuckimg snowing?!"

Laughing quietly he tapped me on the shoulder amd walked over to Cameron who was sat a little further down from me.

'What?'

"Alisha Wid-"

Getting up I walked over to Alex who stood in a set of jeans and shirt.

"Hello Alisha, cold im guessing"

Nodding I walked straight over to his desk.

"I guess you can tell you aint from round here"

Nodding again I chucked my journal over to his side of the desk as I rocked back and forth trying to stay warm.

---- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And im done, yesssssss. That session seemed to drag and omg its fucking freezing out here.

Freezing was an understatment , it was basically snowing indoors. Daniel still sat out in the waiting room so I gave him a quick smile and

"DANIEL DOWSON"

Stopping in my tracks I turned to the space Daniel previously sat and then up to Alex who stood with Daniel. A look of pain and guilt crossed over his features as he looked back at me. Waves of emotions passing threw me before I felt the first tear fall.

Turning round I ran out of the hospital and all the way home even if it was a 40 minute walk I managed to get there in 20.

Running up into my room I ignored both Derek and Dean as they tried asking about my session. Slamming the door I jumped onto my bed and let it out, I let out all the tears that had accumulated over the days and screamed. Dean ran into the room worry clear on his face, he watched as I cried and screamed neither in rage or in pain but simple sadness. His arms wrapped round my waist as he held me into his chest, rocking me soothingly whilst we lay.

"Hey, hey what happened ?"

Taking a gasp of air I tried to reply threw my tears.

"He-he lied"

"Who lied babe?"

"D-daniel"

Nodding he lay me down as I cuddled into the blankets underneath me, sleep over taking my drained body.

Dean:

Leaving her to sleep I walked back down stairs and into the living room where everyone was sat listening to what I guessed was the news.

"So whats up ?" Derek asked as he looked over to me.

"All I got was Daniel lied"

Nodding he turned back to the Tv whilst I chucked a pizza into the oven for tea.

Alisha :

When I woke up it was 7:30 and I planned to find out what was his reason for being there all this time. Getting changed I ran up to the school and stood outside the gates waiting for him to walk in at 7:40.

"Ali?"

Turning round I came face to face with the devil himself.

"What are you doing here? "

"I need a word with you" grabbimg his wrist I dragged him down to the shop at the bottom of the hill, pushing him into one of the seats.

"Why where you there?"

" Why was I where ? "

"At the hospital, why do you go to the sessions?"

"Cuse I, cuse im...."