Chapter 5

Image of Dean

Its been a month since I woke up, Aarons been getting back on track but is still up in his room most of the time. I guess after hearing the same noises so many times a day you get used to it, Dean finally unstuck from my side and is back in 'work' but he trys to get Aaron to keep an eye on me, which is why I now sat home alone infront of the TV watching Vampire Diaries in my spongebob pj's.

It just got to the scene where Stefan & Damon are fighting in the forest when the sound of the door slamming echoed around the room. I jumped out of my seat from the sudden noise and spun around to face Dean stood with well another him. 'HE LOOKS FIMULAR, WHERE FROM??' The question racked my brain for almost a full twenty minutes before it clicked and I ran to the corner of the room, my breath caught in my throat. Dean looked over at me in suspicioun whilst rubbing my back as I deep breathed.

"I.. I'm okay" I breathed whilst I hid behind Deans shoulder.

"Wow, well Ali I'd like you to meet Derek, my um... my twin" Dean whispered in my ear whilst rubbing his neck.

"Wait, what how meanny fucking brothers you got D"

Giving me a nervous laugh he mumbled "Just him and Aaron."

"So how come he aint in any of your stories or family pics?" I questioned.

"He ughhh he sort of got into abit of trouble.... and had to be looked after" He whispered the last bit.

"Okay" I said before dragging Dean into the kitchen away from the guy.

"Okay D I got to tell you something and I don't think youll like it. I rushed without meeting his eyes.

"What???"

"Ummmmm,

yourbrothertherestheguythatshotmeamonthagoandIknowthisbecauseIrecognisehiseyes,ImeanIthoughtitwasyouatfirst." I rushed out in one breath.

"WHAT THE HELL, HE CAN'T BE" He screamed whilst looking at the door where he stood on the otherside.

'Wow I mean I didn't think he would understand any of that, got to give the guy abit of credit one day' I thought whilst nodding my head at his statement. When suddenly I soor him run through the door and into the living room where Dean stood with his hands wrapped around Dereks neck.

"AARON, HELP!" I screamed, and listened to the repetative noise of Aarons feet as he ran down the steps and into the livingroom. He gripped onto deans shirt and ripped him away before holding him at arms length. Dean went to sock Aaron in the eye whilst he struggled out of his gripp.

"Dean, cool it look what you doing to ali, your scaring the shit out of her" He said whilst turning his head to look at me, his eyes darkened with rage. Minutes went by before I felt a set of arms wrap round my waist, I looked up into the dark green eyes that I lernt to love.

"Babe im so sorry I, really am" he whispered into my ear whilst squeezing me tighter.

Nodding my head I looked back up at the three boys that now stood infront of me and if I look at them now I guess they do all look alike I mean Deans got the green eyes and Derek and Aaron have blue but otherwise all three of them looke almost the same but obviouslly Aaron was a bit Smaller than the twins but Dean still stood taller than Derek.

I noticed Derek smirking at me as I clutched onto D's shirt,

"Why... why are you hear I mean its been a month already???" I whispered as I stared from in D's arms.

"Ohh hunny a jobs a job and lucky for you they think you are dead or otherwise you could break up our lovely family re-unian he glared as he looked over to Dean and Aaron who stood by my side protectivly.

"Don't worry boys I'm not going to hurt your precioise slut im just here for buisness." He laughed before taking a seat on one of the sofa's. I felt D's arms slip from around me as he stepped forward holding out a package of some sort. Its white outer layer visiable to everyone in the room.

"An ounce like promised" Dean mummbled before throwing it over to his brother.

"Reaper my number one man you got to spread the secret" Derek shouted as he ripped open a corner of the package and watched as thick white powder poured out from inside.

Nodding his head in aprovel he got up and walked towards the door, looking me over once more before he finally left.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED AND WHAT WAS HE ON ABOUT JUST BUISSNESS" Aaron burst looking over at Dean who leaned agenst the wall with his arms crossed. His pupils small and eyes darker.

"THAT SHIT BAG OF A TWIN TRYED TO KILL AlI" he shouted before speeding over to me and forcing me into a hug. I felt his breath agenst my neck as he breathing calmed to a regular pace.

"Wha.. what?!" Aaron mummbled in disbelief.

Taking a breath I looked over at Aaron before shaking my head and leading D up to our room.

********************************************

I woke up early the next morning and found D stood infront of the bed in his blue skinneys, white shirt, leather jacket and red bandana but this time he had a hand gun strapped to his waist which I could see stickimg out from under his jacket slightly.

"Morning"

"Morning beautiful"

"You off to work today?"

"Yeah sorry babe"

"Its okay" I said before climbing out of the bed and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck I placed a small peck on his cheek before pushing the gun further towards his side so it was out of sight. Looking up at him I held a small smirk before walking over to the wardroabe to find an outfit.

I ended up deciding on a pink shirt matched with my black skinney jeans and one of D's grey hoodies. I walked back out into the bedroom to find the bed made up and the room empty, shrugging my shoulders I walked over towards the kitchen that had Dean and Aaron in, you want to know how I knew. Well lets just say Aaron is no morning person.

"MORNING"

"Ugghhh" was my reply before I looked over at Aaron to see him sporting a black eye and bleedimg noise.

"Wow what happened to you, I mean you look like shit?"

"Thanks" he mumbled before turning back to his meal of toast and cofee.

Looking over at Dean in hope for an awnser he just mumbled two words.

"STREET FIGHT"

"Ohh"

Dropping the conversation I now spent my time looking over Aarons choice of outfit which was red skinny jeans, white long sleeve top and his black bandana aswell as what looked like a grey hoodie around his waist.

I guess the whole 'gang' wore simular stuff or it was just these too, but they always seemed to have the same type of outfit on.