"Ouch!" ZHan screamed lowly. He felt a sting of pain when Ji Li pressed a little hard on his lip. He touched his lips.

"There is a bite mark. Did Aliya bite you there?" asked Ji Li.

Zhan caressed his lips. He tried to collect his memory from this morning. Nope! Yibo never bite him. And he had no bite mark on his lip yesterday. And Aliya only kissed him like in the Japanese teenager dramas. Her lips only touched his lips and no more movements until he pished her away.

Wait! 

Zhan took out his phone and looked at himself on the camera. He checked on his lips. The bite mark was still new. It did it around a few hours ago. Or the most was in early morning. His thought trailed to the incident this morning, rolling from he started to wake up, and folded to the earlier time.

Yeah. He felt there was something bit his lips in the early morning,  before he opened his eyes.

"Yibo..." he hissed, unconsciously.

"Huh? Yibo?" Ji Li startled.

Zhan flinched. He turned to Ji Li who opened his mouth wide. Zhan panic. He covered Ji Li's mouth and made a gesture to Ji Li to not say it out loud. Ji Li slapped Zhan's hand from his mouth.

"So... So..." Ji Li stuttered.

"Sshhh... Let me explained...!"   Zhan replied.

"Why do you need to explain if there is nothing wrong, Zhan?" asked Ji Li, cut off Zhan's explanation.

"Uh?" Zhan was dumbstruck. He stared at Ji Li who staring at him. Then Zhan frowned and held up his finger.

"Uhh... Yeah, yeah... You're right! There is nothing wrong between us...!" Zhan giggled awkwardly. 

Ji Li stared at him with the furrow brows. Zhan told him there was nothing between him and Yibo, but his action tells otherwise.

"Did he kiss you?" asked Ji Li.

"HUh? Who?" Zhan startled.

"You know who I am talking about...!" replied Ji Li.

Zhan sighed. He cringed and chuckled.

"What are you thinking? Do you think I'm "different"?" sighed Zhan, emphasized the word different with his hands made a quotation mark.

Ji Li still staring at him. Full of concern.

"Yes. You are different, Zhan...!" said Ji Li.

"What?" Zhan lifted his back from the backrest and looked at Ji Li with eyes wide open.

But then he slammed his back again on the backrest.

"Li... Are you accusing me...-? Ugh! Fine! We kissed, ok?" Zhan finally admitted. He rolled his eyes.

"Since when is it happened?" asked Ji Li, shifting his sitting position closer to Zhan.

Zhan glanced at Ji Li. The frown still on his face.

"I don't know since when he started to feel something to me. I never notice that and I never wonder about why he kept teasing me. Even flirting with me. I  thought it was because his attitude as a spoilt brat. So I never take it into my mind...!" said Zhan.

"Did he kiss you just last nigh?" asked Ji Li.

Zhan shook his head and pouted.

"When is it happened?"

"Can you swear that you won't tell anyone else, especially Baba?" asked Zhan.

"Yes! I swear!" Ji Li raised his hand.

Zhan sighed. He fixed his sitting position.

"One day he asked me to accompany him to sleep in his penthouse to do the work. And we slept on the same bed..." zhan started to tell Ji Li the chronology.

"What??? The same bed? Are you nuts, Zhan?" Ji Li yelled.

"Why? What is wrong about two men sleeping on the same bed?" Zhan was confused.

"DIdn't you think it's weird to have your boss sleeping on the same bed as you as his employee?"

ZHan furrowed his brows and shook his head. Ji Li face palmed himself.

"Which Boss who will spend the night with his employee and sleep om the same bed? Unless, if the boss is having an affair with them. And he does!"

"What do you mean?"

"You know already the answer. You already kissed him. Slept with him. What else?"

Zhan pouted.

"Do you feel the same as him?" asked JI Li.

"Yes. I don't know. Maybe," replied zhan.

"Did you have sex with him?" asked Ji Li.

"If we did the blowjob, is that counted as sex?" asked Zhan.

Ji Li flicked Zhan's head.

"Be smart, Zhan!"

"I'm asking you!"

"Of course it is, Idiot!"

Zhan was amused.

"What can I do now?" he asked Ji Li.

"Did you kiss Aliya last night?'

"No. She kissed me."

"Do you like it?"

Zhan shook his head.

"How about Yibo?"

"He kissed me."

How your feel?"

"Colorful."

"Welcome to the Rainbow Society....!" Ji Li glared at Zhan. "You're gay, Zhan...!"

"Oh my God... How am I gonna tell Baba?' Zhan gasped. He ruffled his hair.

"Don't tell him. Not now. Let your feeling and relation with your boss settle first. I don't know, maybe it just your euphoria feeling, because your Boss is so tempting like you said and he keeps seducing you. Maybe it just your temporary feeling because you spend your time a lot with him and goyu never been dating anyone ...!"

"As if you have...." Zhan grumbled.

"But I don't flirt with anyone, though!" Ji Lip slapped Zhan's chest.

"I love him, Li. I'm sure...!"

Ji Li sighed.